Chapter 39

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU SHOWED FOR MY OTHER STORY "THE TWINS OF LOVE AND WAR". <3 <3 <3

Also I know this is super short and not what you are expecting but it will be wrapping up very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner went by quickly and awkwardly. When it was over, I put on the kettle for tea. Aidan bought a huge chocolate cake with him and I cannot wait to devour it. Aidan went back to the table to sit after helping me clean up while I was preparing the cups for tea. 

I brought the cake to the table with a knife and two plates. I walked back when I heard the kettle whistle. I made our teas and returned to the table with Aidan cutting us a slice of cake. 

We ate in silence, well devoured the delicious chocolate. After Aidan grabbed my hand and offered to go outside. The sun was setting and it was just a beautiful view. I turn to Aidan and see that he is staring at me. My heart was over beating. He started to lean down slowly  as if waiting for me to pull away.

 He finally reached my lips and kissed them like his life depended on it . He put his hand on my face to bring my lips impossibly closer. There was no slowness in his kiss just hunger. I wasn't complaining.  

Our kiss became so fierce the I ended up with my back against the door to the house. Aidan moved his hands to pick me up as I yelped from surprise. He took that to his advantage and went deeper into my mouth. I was ecstatic to say the least. He then picked me up and brought me inside. My hands were on his neck and face while my feet were wrapped around him. He carried all of my weight. I literally felt like I was on cloud 9. He was kissing me with so much passion that I thought I would literally melt soon. 

He brought us to the couch and sat himself down and me on top of him. As soon as he did that, I felt something poking on my leg. I guess he liked it as much as I did. That made me even more excited. I felt strong at that moment. I felt powerful. I felt loved. I felt wanted. I felt sexy. I felt on top of the world. 

I was ready. I knew I was. I also knew it was with the right person. We stopped kissing and pulled away, both of us breathing hard. I leaned back so I can look him the eyes. His eyes were glued on me. He was staring at me with what I can only describe as lust. His eyes didnt leave mine. We both wanted it. And I was ready. 

I got up off his lap and grabbed his hand, pulling him up with me. I started to lead us to the bedroom. Aidan followed without a word. I walk in, pull him with me and close the door. Aidan is sitting on the bed and I walk over to him. I sit on his lap and start kissing him.