10

Epilogue

“Happy Birthday Haz, turning forty, seems like just yesterday you were blurting out you liked boys and kissed me accidentally.” Louis said as Harry cuddle up into his shoulder.

“Seems like just yesterday we were dating, and now were married with four kids and our twentieth anniversary is coming up soon.” Harry says, nuzzling deeper into Louis shoulder while wrapping his tail around Louis’s waist.

“Can you believe that we’ve been together since school?” Louis questions as Harry turns to look at him.

“And I wouldn’t have it any other way darling.” Harry says making Louis’s heart melt as he plants a passionate kiss on Harry’s lips.

After they break the kiss, Harry and Louis watch their four kids play outside. Their oldest, Saphira, looked exactly like Louis while their two twins, Stiles and Lexi, were a perfect combination of HarryandLouis. Then there was the runt of the family, born two months premature, little Merlin had inherited his daddy Harry’s mutant abilities and their daddies couldn’t have been more proud of him if they tried.

“Zayn and Niall are bringing Niles and Xander over later. We need to make sure to put all the good plates away so Xander doesn’t break them all again.” Louis says as they watch their youngest tag one of the twins to be it. (They had gotten together seven years after Louis and Harry had and have been married for thirteen years now. No one was more excited than those two when they brought their little boys home from the hospital after their surrogate mother had given birth. Xander takes after his dad Zayn, while Niles takes after Niall.)

“Hmm.” Harry hums in acknowledgment, still close to Louis.

“And Liam and Josh are bringing Fang, Lexi and Benny over with them, so no sharp objects just in case,” Louis ticks off again reciting everything he says every time they come over. (Liam and Josh had gotten together a little after Liam got his contacts(those pretty brown eyes were the main catch.) but they kept it a secret until a few years after school, where they got married and eventually had their three little children. Unfortunately something happened to little Benny and he was born blind.)

“Alright love.” Harry says content to just sit with Louis and watch their kids until the time came for their company to come over.

                                                                  ***Flashback***

“Hey Haz, how come you never take off the necklace around me anymore?” Louis questioned one night after they had gotten ready for bed and were all cuddled up together.

“I don’t know, I just forget to take it off and it’s still hard to remember that you like me that way some times.” Harry says sheepishly ducking his head down as Louis contemplates what he just said.

“Love look at me.” Louis says while bringing Harry’s head up by the chin.

“You will always be the most beautiful person I have ever seen Haz. I don’t care that you are blue or have a tail, I care about you and everything you are because you’re my baby and I love you.” Louis finishes in a whisper as it is their first time saying those three words.

“What, Louis I love you too babe, but it’s still just too hard at times.” Harry admits feeling ashamed with himself.

Louis sees Harry and knows how he’s feeling so he slowly brings his hands to Harry’s neck and takes the clasp off to see his beautiful boy.

Harry looks up at Louis only to see pure love in his eyes as Louis takes in the side of him Harry usually never lets him see.

“You look as beautiful as the day I first saw you in the school hallway and the first time I found you in that little cubby under the school.” Louis says before leaning in to kiss Harry for the first time but certainly not the last.

                                                                  ***End Flashback***

Harry remembers this day, and many others, thanks to Louis and he appreciates everything Louis has done for him and been there through. He remembers the last day he wore his necklace twenty years ago and how Louis hasn’t stopped loving him since. Every time they are together he can only feel Louis’s love for him and no matter what he can’t seem to stop himself from falling in love with his perfect little angle every day like it’s their first day all over again. And if you ask Harry, well he would just say, “And I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

A.N: Thank You so much for reading my first completed story!!!! I hope you liked it and if you really did, leave a comment down below. See you soon and please check out my other one shot (it's ZIALL!!!!) and leave a comment there if you want. Until next time, Peace.