MR. I-THINK-I'M-FREAKING-IMPORTANT-WHEN-IM-NOT

Breathe in breathe out …

Not that bad, just a flight to London.

Breathe in breathe…

“NO WAY!!! THIS IS WRONG!!! LITERALLY WRONG!, DO YOU KNOW WHO AM I ? I'M SURE YOU DON’T!”

And that’s when my peace was disturbed by this sassy guy in the plane.

“Sir please sit down in here, this one is your seat!”

“K 23! SO I AM IN K23! NO!! I WILL NOT FLY ON TOURIST”

NOO! K22 was my seat…so that means he sits next to me. Great

“Listen Mr. I-think-i-know-it-all… I’m not seating here!”

“Listen MR. I-THINK-I'M-FREAKING-IMPORTANT-WHEN-IM-NOT Seat here or get out of the plane!”

The sassy boy looked shocked.

“Ok…I will! For now!”

He sat down next to me and mumbled something but he didn’t even looked at me. If he wasn’t going to be friendly I wouldn’t then. I looked out the window as I putted my headphones on. Music playing not to loud not to quiet. One of my favorite bands come out, Bring me the horizon, as I was enjoying Chelsea Smile the plane went dark. There was mumbling everywhere, a child crying ,a woman gasping … and my seat partner: GONE.

“DON’T WORRY EVERYTHING IS IN CONTROL KEEP ON YOUR SEATS” explained the pilot though the speakers.

 A minute later everything was normal again, everything but the missing boy, not a big deal I thought. Peace was back and my iPod was feeling happy, when suddenly he appeared. Not alone but with the copilot by his side.

“Now Mr.…”

“Tomlinson!!”

“Mr. Tomlinson, if you move again I’m going to paste you in your seat till we get to London, in 4 hours. Is your choice”

“FINEE!”

He sat down again and growled I could see he was pissed. The question was, why?. He didn’t seem to care about me sitting next to me at all. I putted back my headphones and Valerie was playing, gosh I love this song.

“Stop making' a fool out of me .Why don't you come on over Valerie?”

I was shocked Mr. I-THINK-I'M-FREAKING-IMPORTANT… I mean Tomlinson was singing along. I putted my headphones down.

“Excuse me?”

“YES?”

“Oh nothing I thought you where singing”

“Well I was”

“OH... I’m Alice and you are?”

“Louis, nice song”

“I think, I mean yes it is”

He didn’t answer so I putted my headphones back on. Although I didn’t knew him I thought he was cute, even handsome. And his deep blue sky eyes where really hypnotizing.

The rest of the flight was calm, Louis stayed quiet, he even fell asleep. Of course I couldn’t, I was so nervous about staying with my dad all year long here in London. How would it be? Where would I study? New friends? Not that good.

As the plane arrived to London i was getting prepare to leave my seat when Louis calleed my name.

"Hey, Alice right?"

"Right "

" Well i was wondering if I could have your phone number?"

"Mine?"

"Yeah, it would be nice to see you again"

"Well ok, here"

He gave me his phone and I saved my number on it.

"Thanks"

" No problem, see you Louis"

" bye"

I got out of the plane and hoped I could see Louis again when I saw my crazy father waiting for me...GREAT!