For Leah

You should know my Sims aren't the only ones who are gay :P.

It's been a long time coming. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to interrupt your tea session and explain everything. My sexuality was never a big part of our relationship anyway. I'm sure you always knew, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you never pushed me to say more than I wanted to. You should know I love you so much, and you're welcome in my messy-ass room any day at any time.

This is my journal. You're welcome to read all of it. I want you to. I'm trying to be completely honest. Once you're done, you can ask me anything. I mean it.

Side note: I love that we watched Drag Race together. I was too insecure to watch it before. Now I want to watch all of it with you! I bought the season 10 finale, and I gagged at their performances, literally and metaphorically. ( I have anxiety and gag as a symptom)

By the way, I owe you an apology for the prom thing. I was scared to be myself. I'm trying not to be now. I need this back when you're done :). 

Love you

EDEN

(I gave my journal to Leah with instructions to read this page first, just like Lexa. I waited a week in between writing it and giving it to her though)