1.46 Dream - Root

Mulai dari awal

Papers of all of the news clippings, maps and pictures he was looking for. there's pictures of roots, mushrooms, seeds and a map where dad had written "Pittsburgh" in big letters and underlined it. There's postists with adresses and numbers. There's a piece of paper about a plant. 

Dean chucked "Good old Bobby, always covering up his tracks."

 Sam " You make heads or tails of any of this?"

 Dean took one of the papers about a plant  ""Silene capensis", which of course means absolutely nothing to me. "

Sam "Here, obit. "

He took a newspaper clipping " "Dr. Walter Gregg, 64, university neurologist.""

 Dean " How'd he bit it?"

Me "He went to sleep and never woke up. That sound familiar to me"

 Sam "Alright, um... So let's say Bobby was looking into the doc's death. You know, hunting after something- "

Me "but tables turned and it started hunting him"

Sam nodded " Yeah. "

Dean nodded " Alright, stay here. See if you can make heads or tails of this. "

Sam "What are you gonna do?"

Me "I can't speak for Dean but i'm gonna look into the good Doctor myself"

Dean "you sure?"

I nodded "yes"

Dean nodded "I'm gonna join you"

I nodded "good.

At Dr. Gregg's office. 

I looked around the office. 

 Books and boxes were cluttered over the room, ready to be packed up and removed. 

I turned to Gregg's assistant "So you're Dr. Gregg's lab assistant?"

 Sanders nodded " That's right."

Me "Well, his death must have come as a shock to you. "

Sanders nodded " Yeah, it did."

I looked around. 

Sanders "But, still, go in your sleep, peaceful... That's what you wish for, right? "

I nodded "Maybe"

Then i saw a book on the desk "Dr. Gregg uh.. studied sleeping disorders?Dreams? "

Sanders shook her head confused " I don't understand. I went over all of this with the other Detective. "

I raised an eyebrow at her " You already spoke to another Detective?"

She nodded "Yes. A very nice older man with a beard."

I smiled a little " Well, I'd love to hear it again if you don't mind."

 Sanders " Thing is, I'm sort of busy. Maybe we could do this later?"

I had to hold back an eyeroll " okay. Or i could Just bring you down to the station later this afternoon.  Get your statement on tape, do it all official-like."

she sighed " Look, okay, I didn't know about Dr. Gregg's experiments. Not until I was cleaning out his files. "

I asked confused " His experiments, uh...? The ones he was conducting on sleeping?"

 Sanders " No one knew, okay? Not the university, not anybody. I already spoke with a Lawyer and he told me I can't be held liable for anything. "