~28~ Senseless

(Warning: this chapter contains smut)

Trystan's P.o.v.

It was after lunch when a knock on the door told me that Eleazar was here.

Keith opened, not even trying to hide the smirk on his face.

The merman stepped through the doorframe, wearing the clothes that I had hid under the bench for him this morning at Palmtree Bay.

"Hey." I said, making my way past Keith.

With one hand on Eleazar's cheek, I pulled him into a gentle hello-kiss.

"Hi" he mumbled against my lips, while wrapping his arms around my hips.

It felt strange that Eleazar was shorter than me, when he had legs instead of a tail, but I liked the feeling of being the taller, stronger one to protect him.

Even though I knew that the merman was perfectly able to protect himself and was probably the stronger one of us.

We pulled back, only to be met with Keith's beaming face.

"Cute." was all he said, before strolling over to his room, not without looking back at me with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't mind Keith, he's just being overly excited for me." I said, smiling down at Eleazar.

"I wish I could say the same about someone I knew." he mumbled, while turning his eyes to the floor.

"Hey." I lifted his chin with my index finger.

"We'll be fine, baby." I whispered, before pressing a soft kiss onto his forehead.

Blue oceans looked up at me.

Instead of replying something, Eleazar pulled his body closer to mine, then he leaned his head against my chest, his eyes closed.

"I hope so, I really do." he mumbled into my t-shirt.

I buried my face in his blonde hair.

Breathing in the smell of the ocean, I instantly felt at home.

"Let's go to my room and talk about what we found out about Amias?"

Eleazar nodded, his face still presses up against my chest.

"Okay."

A few minutes later, and our bodies still as close as in the hallway, Eleazar and I were cuddled up in my bed.

"So he's a gardener, his name is Amias Smith and he lives in Marine Street, 34B, here in Santa Monica."

Eleazar nodded. "That's all we know. My grandma also said that he looked a little like me when he was younger and that he has a caring and gentle personality."

"Hm, okay." I murmured, trying to put that into a mental note. 

"So since we both have excuses not to be at home tomorrow, we'll do it next morning?" I asked. Eleazar nodded again.

"Trys?"

"Yeah?"

Our eyes met, Eleazar's were full of mixed emotions.

"Can you promise me something?" he asked, a trace of worry in his voice.

"Anything."

I answered sincerely, withstanding the urge to drown in the merman's ocean eyes.

"Can you promise me not to laugh when I ask you a question?"

I raised an eyebrow. Where was he going?

"What question?"

Eleazar was silent for a few seconds. He was avoiding my eyes and I saw a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Just ask, I promise I won't judge you."

"Uhm.." Eleazar began, a shy smile spreading on his face.

"I was just wondering if...no, why you have that...that thing between your legs and why...it becomes hard when...when I think about...things."

I bit down onto my lip, trying to stop myself from throwing myself on top of Eleazar and kissing him senseless. His innocence about the human way of sexual interaction just made me want to bury m-...I'll stop right there.

"Trystan?" Eleazar asked, his cheeks now as red as a tomato. Cute.

"Yeah, uhm..well, that thing is called a penis and we use it for two things - peeing and having sex."

I tried to sound as nonchalantly as possible.

Eleazar's eyes widened.

"Sex?" he asked, his voice still sounding unsure.

"Yes...sex, mating, making love, whatever you want to call it. How do you do it...down there?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

Eleazar hesitated.

"We...we all have a little slid in our tail, where the mermaids can lay eggs and the mermen can release sperm, and then the eggs and the sperm merge into one."

That sounded...not romantic at all.

I nodded. "It's not that different on land, only that the woman's egg stays inside her body. So, the man needs to get hard to release his sperm inside of the woman's body and from there it finds the egg."

What an awkward conversation this was.

"The whole process of having sex is not about the fertilizing part though..." I went on, finding Eleazar's eyes.

"What is it about?"

"It's about enjoying the feeling of it, the connection you feel with your partner." I said, while feeling myself get hard as I spoke. Oh dear.

"That sounds nice."

Eleazar bit his lip, not realizing that this little action was enough to drive me completely insane.

Although this whole gay sex thing was new to me as well, even the thought of doing it with Eleazar turned me on more than anything I had ever done before. Just imagining him beneath me, panting while he was begging me to be inside him, was almost enough to send me over the edge.

I let my fingers wander down Eleazar's shoulder, over his chest and stomach. I stopped shortly before his v-line, my eyes meeting his, asking for permission.

He nodded. I could see the outline of his cock through his shorts, it was just as hard as mine.

Eleazar lifted his hips, allowing me to pull down his shorts, finally allowing me the sight of his beautiful body.

Without hesitating, I leaned down, taking all of him into my mouth.

And that's when I realized that from now on until forever, his moans would be my favorite song.