Chapter Seven

Sorry I'm taking so long! I was really busy. (:

If you are reading my other book Taken, I will be updating that either tomorrow or tonight. I'm very booked and I'm so sorry.

**

Marley

"Marley." I open my eyes to big brown eyes staring right back at me.

Screaming I push myself away and back against the wall.

"Marley calm down its me!?" Liam steps forward but I pull my legs up and away from him.

I want to go, I want to get out of this house. Perhaps I was hallucinating but I don't care. I'm done, and I'm moving away. I am so convincing my mum. I hate Bradford even more than I already did.

"I thought I told you to STAY OUT." I yell.

"I was out I swear but, I don't know, I felt like something was wrong. I stayed at your step and I just heard a clash and I've been by your side for-" he looks at his watch and looks back at me. "Thirty four minutes."

"You've been watching me for half an hour?" I duck my head.

"No I've been trying to get you awake, I tried to call my mum but she wouldn't answer, nor would your mum."

Blinking vigorously, I take a deep breath and looked down. "It came back."

"I know." He breaths. Giving me a sympathetic look.

"How?"

He purses his lips and looks at the mirror, looking back at what he is staring across, the words on the mirror send me in shock.

"Marked" and "Mine" Are written all across the mirror. Upside down, sideways, left right, bottom top, everywhere.

"This is the first time he's been this protective." Liam huffs, turning back to me.

"He?"

"What, do you want me to say? it's your granny?"

I close my mouth a put my hands on my forehead. "What does it want?"

"You." Liam says bluntly, with dark eyes staring directly into mine.

"Well I'm moving." I snap and get up. Liam chuckles and stands up next to me.

"Good luck." He scoffs.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my brows. If this thing thinks it can keep me here it has another thing coming. I will call Ghost Busters on this bitch.

"You really think it's going to let you leave, permanently?" He smirks.

"I can do whatever I want." I say pursing my lips. Liam chuckles at me and escorts me out of the bathroom. Putting his hand on my back, I hiss in pain.

"What?" Liam pulls off his hand like a little kid touching fire.

"I don't- I don't know?" I step back into the bathroom and take off my shirt.

Liam covers his eyes and turns around. I mentally laugh at him, has he never seen a girl in a bra before? Surely this boy watches porn. No doubt in my mind.

I turn around, and my breath leaves my lips slowly. "Fuck." I breath.

"What?" Liam mumbles in his hands.

"Just look, pussy." He slowly turns around, dropping his hands from his face he gasps.

"Mine?" Liam breaths. It Is written across my back, barley bleeding though. And fuck does it burn. Why am I just now noticing this? "Mars, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." He steps back, holding out his hands. His face becomes pale and he looks everywhere but me.

I stay still looking at my back, is this real? Please tell me I'm dreaming. My breath becomes rapid and tears fill my eyes. Turning around, I rush into Liam's chest, burying my face into him. I wouldn't care if he was a door. I just need a hug, and someone to cry onto.

"Liam Im scared." I whimper out.

He stays silent, and his little breaths fills the room. Not a thing was said from him as his hands cup my lower back, pulling me closer.

"Liam?" I look up, and his face his pale, his mouth is pursed shut and slow breaths flow through his nostrils.

"Mhm?" He says, staring at the mirror.

"What are you looking at?" I push back and turn around.

"I've got to go." He pushes me back and grabs his coat. Running out of the bathroom, his heavy footsteps make it to the door, and he slams it, leaving me to an empty, dark, and cold house.