34

Jack and I leave the psychic's home and on our way to Janine's, Jack clears his throat and I can't shake the thought of knowing him in a past life. How did I not see this coming?

"So, I wonder just how deranged we are." He mutters and I keep my eyes on the road. I'm still quite shocked about it all, to be honest. Who wouldn't be, though? I was someone in the past who was in love with the boy I love's past. It's odd and it's quite crazy. "Anyway, when we get to my house, what would you like to do?"

"I guess just chill in your room and watch a movie," I shrug and soon I'm pulling into Janine's driveway.

We make our way inside and to his room. I kick my shoes off and sit on his bed as he puts in The Notebook. Of course.. though I must admit, I love that movie. He takes his Vans off and walks to his dresser and pulls out a pair of basketball shorts. He strips from his skinny jeans and puts them on, then takes off his white shirt. My mind goes somewhere else and I'm totally ready to pounce. It's actually not okay. He lays beside me and I stare at him for a good minute or two before he looks at me.

"What?" He asks, a smile spreading across his face. I smile and shrug. He lays on his side facing me so I turn on my side to look into his eyes. We're laying there silently and he pushes my hair out of my face. "I wanna make you happy, babe." He mutters, his raspy voice giving me complete chills. He caresses my jaw with his large his and leans in. His soft lips delicately lay upon mine and I slowly begin to kiss back. He takes my hand and places it at the top of his chest and moves it down towards his waist band. My heart leaps as I slip my hand into his pants and run my hand up and down his erection as we lay there, kissing passionately. He pulls his shorts and boxers down and I gather enough saliva in my mouth to get him wet. As I begin to give him head, he wraps his long fingers around my hair and bucks his hips slightly.

"Fuck," He groans loudly and I feel myself getting wetter by the second. "I wanna taste you," He whispers, pushing me off of him and I allow him to undress me. He runs his middle finger up and down my core, causing my to arch my back. I stare at him in awe when he puts two fingers inside of me and pumps them in and out fast. I bite my bottom lip and whimper at his perfect touch. He spreads my legs farther and leans down, kissing my core and as he does so, he swipes his tongue up and down and I moan.

"Jack," I say.

"Yeah, baby.. say my name," He mutters against me and starts to eat me out. I moan loudly and run my fingers through his dark hair. "How does that feel?" He asks, pulling away to ask the question and finger me quickly.

"So good," I whine and continue to arch my back. "Fuck, Jack."

"Tell me what you want," He whispers and I don't even try to filter what I say.

"I want you to fuck me,"

"And so I will," He smirks and grabs a condom out of his night stand. He wastes no time sliding the condom on and spreading my legs further apart. He pushes himself inside of me and doesn't give me time to adjust before thrusting fast and hard.

"Uh, god!" I shout, clawing at his back. He leans down and continues to thrust in and out while kissing my neck, leaving tiny love bites. He pulls out and lays on his back. I sit up and straddle him and he lines himself up with me. I lower myself onto him and he throws his head back and I start to ride him. I place my hands on his chest as I ride up and down on him.

"That feels so fucking good. Keep doing that," He demands and bites his bottom lip. "You're so fucking tight and wet," He tells me and cups both of my breasts.

"Mm," I close my eyes and continue to ride the fuck out of him. "You're so big," I say all out of breath as I stare down at him.

"Yeah, do you like riding my big dick? Huh?" He asks, holding onto my waist and pushing me entirely down so that he's all the way inside of me.

"Yes!" I moan and he slams himself inside of me and I throw my head back in pleasure. "I love it,"

"I bet you do, baby." He gently pushes me off of him and gets off of the bed. He lifts me up so that his forearms are under my thighs, holding me up and fucking me against the wall. "Mm, I love fucking you. I wanna fuck you so hard and listen to you scream my name and tell me how good my cock feels inside of your pussy." He breathes heavily and my insides get hot. "Tell me,"

"You feel so good inside of me," I moan as he bounces me up and down on his erection. "Uhh, fuck me harder."

"Aw you want me to fuck you harder? Mm, I bet you'd like it but I'm gonna need you to beg. Show me how dirty you can talk to me," He bites his bottom lip and I'm trying not to reach my climax.

"I want you to fuck me so hard, Jack. I love it when you fuck me with your big dick," I moan out the words and pull at his hair. He slams inside of me a few more times before we both reach our climax. I squeeze my eyes shut and let go all around him. He hovers over me, out of breath and still in me.

"Just be mine officially, already." He whispers, staring at me and eventually pulls out. "I'm going to start introducing you as my girlfriend." He chuckles and I pull the blanket over my body, lay on my side and smile at him.

"Only under one condition." I tell him, cuddling against his chest.

"And what is that?" He asks, smiling as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Give me a kiss." I say shyly. I always wanna kiss him without asking but I'm always scared to. He leans down and gives me a long peck.

"So, now it's official." He says, running his hand up and down my side and I nod.

"It's official. We're official,"

a/n;

LOLOL IM SUCH A HORN DOG STOP. If you're not into dirty stuff, just skip it.