[M] Apparently, Lux Has Fantasies About Alabaster In His Office

Start from the beginning

"Scootch," he said to me and I raised a brow.

"There's no where to scootch," I placed a hand on my hip and stared him down.

Lux's solution was to pick me up, sit down, and then place me on his lap.

"You're an embarrassment," I muttered and crossed my arms, even as a blush darkened my cheeks.

"So what have you guys been talking about," he asked and ignored my comment. I felt his arms snake around my waist and pull me tightly to his chest.

"You know, cats, politics," Irene shrugged and took another swig.

"Those are two very different things," he noted and slid his fingers down my thighs beneath the table. My stomach clenched in excitement and worry. What if someone caught him?

"Cats will rule the world one day, I tell you," she waved her finger at him with a grin on her face.

Lux snorted and slid his fingers between my thighs, so very close.

"Where did you even get that idea?" I asked and kept my voice as steady as possible. He ran his thumb over the place where my thigh connected with my hip and I let out a ragged breath.

"Alabaster, darling, is something wrong?" Lux mused and hooked his thumb on the waistband of my pants.

The soldier beside us choked on the blood bag and fell into a coughing fit.

"Well, don't die on me Russo," he grinned as the soldier gasped for air. After he caught his breath he turned to us.

"It's just- sir, we've all been wondering-"

"Who this is?" Lux finished for him and slid his hand down my side.

"Uh, yes," Russo muttered and everyone in the cafeteria leaned in a little bit closer.

"Alabaster my mate," Lux stated simply and utter silence ensued. I fidgeted uncomfortably until everyone erupted with claps and cheers. Lux grinned and continued to tease me beneath the table, even with all the attention focused on us. I faked a smile and slid my hands over his to stop him.

After the cheering died off everyone was chatting excitedly amongst themselves. A few came up and congratulated Lux.

"Are you even going to eat anything, Lux?" Irene finally drawled and I tensed. Praying that he wasn't serious when he said he was going to take advantage of the anytime anywhere deal.

"Well, I was planning on stealing Alabaster away for a few minutes," Lux grinned and I felt my blush darken.

"You're a pervert," I hissed at him and then turned to Irene. "He's a pervert."

Irene rolled her eyes, "tell me about it."

--------------------

Lux made a big show of escorting me out of the cafeteria to 'somewhere private'. It was mortifying.

The private place, as I soon discovered, was his office.

"No. No, we are not doing this in your office," I stated firmly as he locked the door and placed his hands on my hips.

"Aww, why not?" He teased and kissed my jaw, I felt my erection twitch with arousal.

"Because someone might hear!" I gasped and dug my fingers into his shoulders.

"No, they won't, it's sound proof in here," Lux shrugged and slid his hands up my shirt. "Although I wouldn't mind if they did."

I tried to push his hands down, but vampire strength I guess.

"Lux!" I whined and wiggled against his firm body.

"Say my name again," he growled and scraped his fangs over my neck, I obeyed and let it roll off my tongue again. Lux pinned me against his desk, stomach down.

"Lux! We are not having sex in your office!" I squirmed as he slid his hands down my back.

"It's midnight already, I know you're hungry, just let me pleasure you," he whispered and kissed the nape of my neck. I hesitantly relaxed my body against his.

"Fine, but it better be quick I don't want anyone to catch us," I grumbled under my breath, but he didn't seem to be listening anymore. Instead, his hands slid down my thighs again and spread my legs wide apart.

"You like it here, don't you Alabaster?" Lux murmured and dragged his nails down my inner thighs. I bit down on my knuckles to conceal any sound. "Let me hear those pretty noises."

I pulled my hand away and moaned quietly as he slid my pants down my legs.

He kissed my ear and went to the other side of the desk.

"Keep your legs spread, head down, and you're not allowed to say anything other than my name," I felt my body burn with desire at his commands.

Lux pulled down my underwear and slid his fingers against my entrance before pushing two in at once. I gasped but kept my head low, as he had asked. I moaned his name over and over again as he stretched and scissors me with his fingers.

I heard the crinkle of the condom and a moment later he was pressing against me. I scrunched my eyes closed and let him sink inside me slowly. Soon we established an even pace and I was moaning louder than I should have.

Lux leaned over my back and grabbed my hips tightly.

"Fuck, you don't know how many times I've thought about taking you in here," he moaned in my ear, I whimpered his name and rose my hips up and down. Lux was getting faster and faster so I twisted my head and pressed my lips onto his.

It was breathless and rushed and I probably could have done better. But it was enough and I took the energy with ease, feeling it slide down my throat and warm my stomach.

Lux groaned and sank his fangs into my neck. I hissed in pain before succumbing to the pleasure it could give me. He began to nail my prostate with the tip of his cock.

I let out a cry of pleasure and came all over the wood if his desk.

Lux followed soon and released my neck. I closed my eyes and panted as he licked over my wound and gave me a few more rough thrusts.

"You should probably know that this room isn't actually sound proof."