Fuck Dreams

The next day, Jamie helped me move back into my house. I'd only had a few things with him, honestly, but he insisted on helping.

Everything was the same as the day Cassius had basically kidnapped me. Last I checked, still salty about that. Anyways, there was a load of laundry in the dryer, those were wrinkled as fuck. And a thin layer of dust coated everything. I ran a finger over a bookshelf and grimaced as the pad of my finger turned grey. But hey, I'm just glad I did the dishes that day. It could be been worse.

My room was a fucking disaster, I picked through clothes and whatever the fuck else was in there and curled up on my bed to mope. The smell was comforting and familiar as the thick white comforter enveloped my body.

I decided to clean the apartment later.

-
(A/N This part made me so sad and angsty, but hey, Cassius is in it.)

"Alabaster," a voice called, instantly recognizable, it was deep and sonorous and made me want to cry.

"Cassius?" I croaked and whirled around looking for him, I hadn't realized how much I craved to see him, to touch him again. My palms burned at the thought of his skin.
"Cassius, where are you?" My vision was blurry, he was so damn close!

And then he was there. I could feel him, pressed against my back, warm hands on my hips. The tears were rushing down my face in relief. I spun around and he held me tighter. My eyes found his face and I couldn't speak. Those silver-grey eyes watched me intensely. His blond hair fell gracefully in his face. His lips, his jaw, everything. It was so wonderful.

I sobbed and buried my face in his chest. Cassius rubbed my back in that soothing Cassius way and ducked his face into my neck. I shivered in pleasure as he sucked and kissed my the tender flesh. His lips were so hot against my skin, I cried harder.

"Cassius, I'm so sorry," I cried, clinging to his shirt, "I miss you, I miss you more than anything in the world. I don't know what to do anymore." It was true, everything reminded me of him, but I opened my mouth once more. "I want to go back to you, I want to touch you again. I want you to hold me and love me again. I want you, Cassius." I whimpered pitifully and kissed his neck, it was as far as I could reach. The taste of salt reached my tongue as tears wet my lips.

"I'll come back to you. You're mine, mine, Alabaster. No one is allowed to touch you but me." He whispered in my ear and kissed up my jaw. I let out a quiet moan and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Take me away Cassius, touch me and make me forget." I whimpered as his hand ran up the back of my shirt and slid over my heated skin. It seemed the only thing I could bring myself to say was his name, I whispered it over and over again, feeling it fit wonderfully on my tongue. His hand moved to the front, running over my nipples. A moan slipped past my lips and into his ears. He pulled away from my neck and gave me a sly grin.

"You still want me." He whispered and cupped my face with his hands. They were rough and warm and comforting. I leaned into his palms, pressing my lips to his wrist.

"I never stopped, I-I," My bottom lips quivered and fresh tears threatened to spill over, "I love-loved you." His face was so close to mine, our noses brushed against each other, our breaths mingled as one.

"Do you still?" He murmured, eyes glued to my lips.

"Yes. Yes, I can't bring myself to hate you more than I hate myself. I love you so much and it hurts." I nodded my head vigorously and pressed my body into his, savoring the familiar feeling. (A/N This is when I started crying, my poor bby.)

"I'll find you, Alabaster. And I'll never let you go." Cassius muttered and inhaled deeply, taking in my scent. "I love you, more than you could know." My heart beat faster than it ever had, I'd never felt as intense joy as I did at that moment.

"Yes. Yes, please, Cassius, I love you, I love you so much. Hold me, hold me please I can't stand it anymore." I cried out and wrapped my arms around his waist. My knees buckled then, and I fell into him. Cassius slowly lifted my legs around his waist and it felt so good to be held like that again. "Please kiss me, please, please."

Cassius stared at me with his hooded grey eyes and pressed his lips to mine. I tangled my fingers in his blond hair, my fingertips grazing his scalp. His tongue slithered into my mouth and caressed everything. He was gentle and sweet and it made me ache for him so much more.

"Hush, Alabaster, I'm here."

"I'm here." The words seemed to echo in the room, even as I opened my eyes, my face creased in agony as tears poured down my face. He was right there! I could still feel his lips on my neck, on my mouth, and his hands all over my body. His voice in my ears. But it was a dream, it was a dream, he was gone. I sobbed harshly, my chest heaving with effort.

I was so sick of crying. Would it be better if I just went back to him? Just gave up and returned to his comforting embrace? But I scolded myself, what about his mate? It wouldn't be fair to him.

I turned on my side and buried myself under the blankets, better to sleep my emotions away than to deal with them.

"Cassius," I murmured under my breath, to no one in particular, "I love you." Maybe I'd dream about Cassius again.

-

I did not. And it made me cranky when I set off for work. I changed into a pair of black pants and an apron, with a matching shirt.

Before I left I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and gasped. I got close to the reflective surface and pulled at my collar.

Hickeys.

There were fucking hickeys all over my neck and jaw. What the fuck? How had that happened? I knew for a fact it wasn't Jamie, he was busy when I was touching him and probably too shy.

But in the dream...

Cassius.

Cassius had kissed my neck in the dream. But there was no way, demons didn't- demons didn't dream walk. Did they? Warlocks and faeries, maybe, but not demons. Then it dawned on me. If he was visiting my dreams it wouldn't be long until he found me again. What would he do then?

"I'll find you, Alabaster. And I'll never let you go."

That's what he had said in the dream. It made me shiver in delight and fear. I bit my lip, maybe he wouldn't find me, it could be difficult sometimes.

But there was a chance.

I brushed away the thought. If Cassius wanted to visit me in my dreams I was not going to stop him, how could I anyway? Besides, I liked it, I liked having him touch me and hold me again. Even if it wasn't real. I nodded my head firmly.

I could see Cassius again.

May 2018