I Think I Like This Deadly Vampire Lady

Hours later, after Lux had gone, I found myself waiting for him. It wasn't exactly intentional, I just had nothing else to do since Fio went home.

Anyways, it was late. Like, past noon, which is like midnight for vampires. And... me, I guess, now that I operated on his schedule I slept during the day. The heavy curtains were pulled over the windows, so it actually did seem like the middle of the night for me.

It was always really dark in here. I kind of missed the sunlight.

The lamp on Lux's dresser bathed the room in a saturated golden light. I rested my back against the headboard and curled my knees to my chest.

Maybe I could go with Lux tomorrow. I could gain some information, and possibly tell Bane to watch his back if he ever hurts Zisael.

My mouth curled into a smile at the thought.

I slid my hand through my dark hair. It seemed that I'd need a shower tomorrow as well. With a sigh I shut my eyes and wrapped my arms tightly around my body.

The door clicked very quietly and I snapped my eyes open. Lux stood in the doorway.

"I didn't think you'd be awake," he noted and looked me up and down, most likely because I was in a pair of his boxers and a tee shirt. I just gave him a shrug and pat the space beside me. The vampire obliged and slid into the bed. He laid down on his back and looked up at me for a few quiet moments.

I watched as he brought his hand up and cupped the back of my neck. He tugged my face gently towards his and my eyes fluttered closed as our lips brushed.

Lux pulled me in and kissed me slowly. I purred and placed a hand on his chest before peeling away and letting my face hover above his. The vampire's hand lingered on my neck before sliding down my shoulder and chest. I shivered when it came to rest on my hip.

"I don't want to sound cliche or anything," I whispered and trailed my finger over his collar bone, "but how was your day?"

"My favorite part was seeing you under me," he grinned as I skimmed my thumb over his smooth jaw. My mind immediately flashed to my feeding time. The ripple of lust that coursed through me almost forced a blush onto my cheeks.

"Well, my favorite part was being filled with your cock," I murmured and swung my leg over his torso. This was most definitely not going to end well.

"Let me have a sip and I might oblige you again," he returned as I ran my thumb over his bottom lip. His hands slipped between my knees and thighs on either side of him.

"You're allowed to drink from me anytime and anywhere you'd like," I grinned and pressed my finger into the corner of his mouth. His tongue flicked out and grazed it.

"I like the sound of that," Lux mumbled and pushed me onto my back. I stared up at him as he hooked his hands under my knees and pulled them up his hips. My hand found its way back to his face and he began pressing soft, open-mouthed kisses onto my wrist.

"Lux," I breathed and let him do whatever he wanted.

"Do you want it here?" He mumbled against my wrist and flicked his tongue over the pumping vein. Lux slid his nose over my shoulder and up my neck. "Or here?" The vampire added and scraped his fangs over my soft flesh. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to stop myself from rocking my hips against him.

Lux released my knees and slowly slid them apart. His fingers dragged over my inner thighs. "Or maybe here?"

I almost moaned at the mere sound of his voice, but I bit my lip to keep it down. And to be honest, that was where I wanted it. He'd bitten me there before and it felt unimaginably good. But I didn't want to just say that.