[M]No Thnks Fr The Mmrs

"Are those hickeys?" Jamie asked, surprised when we walked into the club, it was seven thirty, opening was in half an hour. His face blanched in horror, "did I do that?"

I laughed, "No, I'm not actually sure what happened, I've been sleeping for the past few hours. It was like this when I woke up." He looked puzzled and suspicious.

"That doesn't make sense." He spoke indignantly, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I dreamt about Cassius, you know." I sighed wistfully as we stopped at the bar of up club. It was my night there. Jamie frowned.

"Are you okay?" He sounded concerned.

"It was a wet dream, Jamie." I deadpanned, he blushed and looked at his shoes in embarrassment. "I think he's dream walking."

"Is that-" he frowned again, "bad?"

"I'm not sure, he didn't do actual harm to me. It might have just been my imagination, and this is just weird rash." I shrugged and pointed at my neck, Jamie gave me a droll stare.

"We both know what a hickey looks like, Allie." I was surprised he was being so blunt, but it was true, I had given him hickeys before. As a joke, of course. Until recently, but that was feeding.

Speaking of which, "I'm still hungry, I think I'll look for someone new tonight. So tell Mr. Vennoy I was about to faint if I leave early." Jamie blushed, but nodded and scampered off to the down club to get to work.

-

Everything was going fine and dandy for a while. Until hunger pains began to stab painfully at my stomach. I groaned and rested my head on the bar, no one was getting drinks anyways.

"Well, well, how are you Alabaster?" A familiar, cynical voice filled my ears, I shot my head up. "Sleeping on the job I see." He mused.

Zisael.

I ducked behind the counter, "Fuck. Is Cassius here?" Zisael laughed and I peeked up at him. He looked the same as always, honey blond hair swept to the side, crystal blue eyes analyzing everything around him. He leaned on his elbow and looked at me with a bored expression.

"No, although I'm not sure why. He's been looking for you, this should've been the first place he checked." Zisael sighed and clicked his tongue "the idiot." I frowned at his comment, it made me angry.

"What does he intend to do?" I whispered hesitantly.

"I've no idea, but he's been very agitated about it lately." The prince drawled and traced a pattern on the countertop. I gulped. Zisael looked up. "Who're the hickeys from?"

"None of your business." I narrowed my eyes at him, he smirked slyly.

"Ooh, interesting, is it the little friend you came in with?" He replied, my blood boiled when he spoke of Jamie.

"No." I stated curtly, "now order a drink and go."

"Water, please, I like to be sober when I fuck my brother's ex-lovers." The prince smirked dropping the subject quickly, I could feel a faint blush dust my cheeks, but my expression hardened again.

"Fine. But I hope you don't mean me." I muttered defiantly and got him a fucking glass of water. I turned to hand it to him, but a stab of pain greeted my abdomen and I keeled over, luckily, keeping the water from spilling. Zisael watched me intently. "Ow. Fuck."

I set the glass in front of him and placed a hand on the glistening bar, a teaching myself. His eyes gleamed with keen interest, and he gave me a wicked smile.