🎟17🎬🎥🍿

"So... are you ready for the big game in 2 weeks?" Josh asked as he rested his hand on Tyler's tummy.

"No", Tyler replied, playing with Josh's fingers. "Not at all. I just feel like... like I'm gonna ruin it, or lose my scholarship if I mess up, or people are gonna get mad at me. I don't know how to play a good game while feeling awful", Tyler softly said.

"Ty, my love, you're going to be so amazing. You know that", Josh said. "It's the biggest game of the year, Josh. Everyone's gonna be there. My head is not where it should be. I can't focus, I can't concentrate on basketball. I'm gonna be terrible", he softly said.

"You're not", Josh disagreed. "You're gonna be incredible. You always are. They'll see that you're so worth your scholarship. I promise you that once you're there, once you see the ball, you're gonna be insanely great. I just know", Josh said.

"Well at least one of us is hopeful", Tyler softly said. "I'm not hopeful, I'm just stating facts", Josh said, pressing a kiss on Tyler's temple. "My boy's gonna do so many great things in life. This game is one of them", Josh said.

Tyler looked up at him. "Your boy?" He softly asked. Josh nodded. "That's you, baby", he softly said. Tyler blushed. He hugged Josh tightly and pecked his lips. "I love you." "I love you too, my love", Josh replied, making Tyler blush.

"Did you realize that today's the beginning of our week off?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head no. "Except for practice at the end of the week, I can't wait to just lay in bed all week", Tyler said softly.

"Don't forget about our team sleepover at Jeremy's on Tuesday", Josh reminded him. Tyler was quiet for a while. "Fuck", he then muttered.

"It's gonna be fun", Josh told him. "...I really just wanna cancel", Tyler softly replied.

"Don't cancel yet, love. I'll be there the whole time", Josh said. "Yeah but still-" Tyler started. Josh rested his finger on Tyler's lips, pressing a kiss on his temple again. "Just give it a shot, yeah? Let's just go there together, see how it'll go. I'll take you home whenever you want if you decide you wanna go home", Josh promised. Tyler sighed. "Mkay", he softly said.

//

On Tuesday afternoon, Josh rang the doorbell to Jeremy's home. Tyler was behind him on his left, holding the straps of his backpack. He was chewing his bottom lip, wishing he could just go home and cuddle with Josh.

That was still so weird to him. How this just became a thing. How he's able to actually just cuddle up to Josh whenever he wanted to. All because Josh loved him too. He still couldn't believe it.

The door opened and Tyler looked up. "Hey man!" Josh greeted him happily and gave his friend a hug. "Hey Josh! Hi Tyler!" Jeremy replied and smiled brightly at Tyler, who sent him a soft smile. "Hi Jeremy", he said, giving his team mate a hug as well.

They went inside and the other team mates were there as well. Colin greeted both of them with a hug after he'd put down the big plate of snacks.

When they walked into the living room, all mattresses were laid out already, which meant they'd all be sleeping there. A few guys were laying on the mattresses while Jeremy's spot was on the couch. Josh and Tyler got on the couch too after they'd put their bags down and taken their shoes off.

Tyler looked around nervously. He didn't know why he was so nervous: it was his team. He'd known them for years, spent every school day with them, trained and played so many games together with them. Those were the guys that helped Tyler and Josh make the basketball team so great. The guys that made their scholarships possible too.