Chapter 23

Alex's POV

Well there is only 3 weeks left before the boys head back on tour, I'm still so confused on who to choose it's really hard but to be honest I think I'm leaning more towards Liam, I've known him longer, loved him longer and Claire told me she's really into Niall so mabe they can be happy together you know. I made my way downstairs and I saw Liam, Harry, Devon and Carrey.

"Morning guys" I greeted them happily.

"Morning" they all mumbled back tiredly.

"Where is everyone?" I asked curiously.

"Niall is on a date with Claire, Zayn stayed over at Perries house, Louis went out with Darcy to go buy more food." Harry said smiling.

"Niall and Claire went on a date?" Carrey asked wide eyed looking over at me.

"It doesn't bother me Caz" I said giggling a bit, It did bother me a little but hey I have Li.

"Really?" Liam asked a little confused, Liam was helping Harry cook food, well Harry was actually doing most of the cooking.

"Yeah babe" I said, I walked over to Liam and pulled him into a kiss by his collar it was short but sweet. When I pulled away Liam looked a bit surprised, he's probably happy because I've kinda been against him and more on Nialls side but that's all about to change.

"Have I ever told you how much i fucking love you?" Liam said holding me by my waist and pulling me toward him, he's back was leaning up against the middle island.

"Yes you have Li" I said giggling.

"Ew get a room" Carrey said laughing and wetting us with a bit if water.

"Oh you just jealous cause Lou isn't here to do that with you" Harry smirked at Carrey.

"You dick" Carrey said laughing throwing a oven MIT in Harry's direction but dogged it skillfully.

"So are there any plans for today?" I questions turning around to see everyone with my back against Liam's chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"The boys and I have to go to some stupid dancing contest, so we could mabe pick up on some moves" Harry said sighing at the end.

"Well have fun with that" I said laughing at them.

Liam's POV

Well it's 7:45 pm so that means the boys and I have to get dressed and ready to go to that dance contest.

I was already dressed wearing black skinnies with green vans and a grey hoodie.

I heard the bathroom door open and I turned to see Harry leaving the misty bathroom wearing dark blue skinnies with grey toms and a Rolling Stones shirt.

"Let's go mate" Harry said walking towards the door, the boys were already there so I hopped in the back and Harry into the drivers seat.

I forgot to say goodbye to Alex, oh well.

"How was that date with Claire?" Louis suddenly spoke up pointing his question to Niall.

"It was fun ya know but I'm not sure I like her more than a friend" I heard him say and smile at the end.

Obviously he is still inlove with Alex, I'm so over fighting with my best friend for a girl I mean Alex is worth it but I'm over this stupid fight even though Alex said she doesn't care about Niall being with Alex I know that things won't be right if we date because Niall will always love her.

We finally made it to the place 15 minutes later, we all took our seats close to the back. I say in between Zayn and some brunette girl in my right.

"Hey I'm Sophie" she said holding out her hand for me to shake.

"Oh hey Liam" I said smiling at her.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Oh me and my mates just love dancing" I said lying because I didn't want her to know I'm from one direction unless she figures it out.

"I'm here to support my friend Danielle" she said smiling, we carried on a conversation for two hours during the show she's a really cool girl, I got her number to and learnt that her name is Shopia Smith, cute isn't it.

"So yeah I'll see you tomorrow?" She said after hugging me goodbye.

"Yeah sure" I said hugging her back then running after the boys to catch up, Sophia and I were going to get some coffee tomorrow.

"So I see you met a new girl" Harry said wiggling his eyebrows. I could see Niall smiling to himself in the corners of my eyes.

"Yeah she's cool" I said smiling at Harry.

"New girly friend Liam?" Zayn said laughing.

Mabe I thought to myself for the first time forgetting about Alex.

Authors note

Hey hope you guys enjoyed the chapter please vote and comment if you did

-Gaby❤️