Chapter 8- Truth or Dare

***Devons POV***

i was quite worried about Alex being alone with Liam I was pretty mad that Zayn just let her go like that i mean seriously did he not see what Liam did to her earlier? I felt guilty when i saw her hurt and didnt get there in time. im her older brother the main task is to protect her and i failed miserably.

My thoughts were interupted from my phone buzzing signaling that i have a text.

From: Darcy <3

hey Dev, what you up to today? xxx

Darc x

i smiled at the text knowing that the boys and I were planning to play some games and watch a movie tonight.

To: Darcy<3

hey Darc, would you like to come over tonight we might play a few games and mabe watch a movie  you up for it?

Dev x

From: Darcy<3

Yea sure sounds fun be there in a hour?x

Darc xxx

i was excited to finaly spend some time with Darcy and best of all Alex approves of me dating one of  her best friends.

To: Darcy<3

Sure sounds great see you soon.

Dev x

with that i put my phone back in my pocket and saw Niall walk in the door whistling happily.

" why so happy?" i asked confused abit.

"No reason" he said with a mischievious grin. what is that boy up to now????

***Later that day***

Darcy was already here and we were all sitting on the couch watching the hunger games catching fire. Darcy and i were cuddled up on the sofa with a blanket and some popcorn.

***Gaby's POV***

i was sitting on the 3 seater couch in between Niall and Liam and I saw Caz in the same awkward situation as me but instead she had Harry and Louis.  Perrie decided to join us for tonight and she is a total sweetheart.

"you want a blanket?" Niall whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. I think i am falling for this Irish leprechaun and the big browned eyed boy. 

im glad too see my brother is atleast happy with Darcy and so is Carrey with Louis we all know it except for Harry he should be okay with it he can get any girl he wants.

Niall came back with the blanket and Liam shot him a glare which i ignored and happily shared it with Niall.

"thanks Nialler your such a sweetheart" i sad chuckling softly while he kissed my cheek which cause me to blush madly.

i put my head on Nialls shoulder with hes arm around my waist i love having him near me he was super warm. I could feel Liam tense up next to me and i sat up gave him a peck on the cheek and went back to niall again.

***Zayn's POV***

when the movie ended i jumped up giving Perrie a fright which i quickly apologised for and asked

"who would like to play truth or dare?" i asked cheerfully.

everyone cheered happily and we all sat in a circle the order being me, perrie,harry,chleo,louis,niall,alex,liam,devon and darcy.

***Alex's POV***

"okay whose going first?" i asked and Perrie quickily accepted.

" So louis who is your crush at the moment?"

louis blushed and stutter abit

"Ca...Carrey" he said shyly causing both of them to blush.

"SHOCKER" Harry said loudly causing all of us to fall into laughter.

" okay Devon i dare you to eat a sandwhich with anything that Dracy puts on it but it has to be weird foods" louis giggled abit.

"oh its on" devon jumped up running into the kitchen with us following closly behind.

Darcy pulled out two peices of bread and put mayo,nutella,crushed cheese popcorn,nuts,ham,tomato and worst of all tabasco sauce.  Devon looked at it with large eyes and  looked at Darcy.

"nice to see that you love me hun" he said chuckling a bit. Darcy blushed at my brother calling her hun awww. we all waited in anticipation for him to eat it , he gobbled i down with no worries we were all shocked.

'"and i thought i would eat anything" Niall said with a surprised tone.

making us all fall into a fit of laughter. we all made our way back to the circle.

"Alex truth or dare?" Devon aske me.

"Dare" i said bravely.

" I dare you to make out with Niall for a minute" he said smugly. everyone turned their attention to us and Niall leaned in without giving me time to think. halfway through i notced Liam leave i was too busy enjoy the kiss with Niall to go after him i felt bad but Niall sent butterflies erupting in my stomach almost the way Liam did aswell.

when we were finnised the atmosphere was awkward knowing Liam was pretty pissed.......

***Authors note***

Hey my shmexii potatoes 

hope you enjoyed this chapter guys 

will update tomorrow enjoy these so long and please leave 

a vote or comment x 

you can also follow me on twitter @Gaby201016