Chapter 2-Toy Story

***Devon's POV*** 

"Alex, Liam stop raping eachother and come downstairs" I laughed

"We were not raping eachother I was helping him pack he's stuff" Alex pointed out

"Plus its not rape if you enjoy it" Liam said and winked at Alex which made us burst out laughing.

"Let's do something, who wants to watch a movie?" I asked while flopping down on the couch.

" Sure why not" Carrey asnwered for Liam and Alex aswell.

"What movie should we watch" Carrey asked looking through the huge stack of DVD's.

"Toy story!!!!!!" Liam and Alex shouted in perfect sync while laughing afterwards.

"Toy story it is" I answered, with a slight chuckle.

***Alex's POV***

I sat on the couch next to Carrey and Liam, me being in the middle and Devon lounging on the bright Green beenbag, my favourite colour.

"Wow its pretty cold" I stated while shivering.

"Let me grab us a blanket love" liam answered.

Me heart almost melted when he called me love.

Liam came back from upstairs lugging a huge white fluffy blanket which he put over the both of us.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much better" I answered and blushing with how close we were.

***Liams Pov***

As the movie ended Carrey piped up and said

"So Liam I heard the rest of the boys will be here next week?"

"Yea that's right...why do you look so excited?" I asked her while chuckling.

"Ahhh..no reason, no reason at all" she said nervously.

" Yes there is a reason" Alex said with a huge grin on her face while she looked over at Carrey.

Carrey sent her a huge death glare obviously a warning to not say why. Although I was quite curious myself.

"Carrey has a crush on louis" Alex said squelling.

Carrey blushed madly while trying to deny it but we all knew it was true.

" Well Alex thinks Niall and Zayn are cute!" Carrey shouted across back to her.

Alex's cheeks flustered with embarresment. I was pretty Jealous to be honest the girl I had a crush on like my other best mates.

" Ofcourse they are super hot but Zayn is engaged and Niall wouldn't even give me a second look" Alex stated sadly.

Was she crazy she Is abseloutely beautiful, I loved everything about her, her chocolate brown hair that was dip-dyed a little at the bottom which was bright red and he amazing bright green eyes she was totally my type.

" Yea no guy would ever go for you" Devon answered her chuckling.

" Well I happen to think she is beautiful" I answered a little too fast with everyone staring at me, I blushed madly.

" You do" Alex asked with confusion and excitement written all over her face.

" Yea I mean not as much as Sophie" I tried to cover up what I had just said.

I saw sadness and disapointment on he face and I quickly hugged her and she pulled away a little.

"Alex I didn't mean it like that" I said to her as she stood up and walked up stairs.

" I know exactly what you mean Liam!!!" She screamed while tears streamed down her face as she slammed her bedroom door. 

I feel so terrible for saying that and being the reason for her crying.

***Authors note***

Hey guys thanks so much for reasing my story!!! 

What will happen next will Alex forgive Liam  

Find out in chapter 3 

Follow me on twitter @Gaby201016 

Thanks for the reads xxx