Chapter 1-Liams arrival

***Alex's POV***

Its been three years since the last time I saw Liam, he is my brothers best friend since grade 3, I must admit I have always had a crush on him.

The last time I saw him was when my brother and I went to support him for his audition on the Xfactor I was super happy he made it in and very far but I was also sad because I knew that could of been the last time I would ever see him.

I wasn't going to miss him for to long because I know he's coming down tomorrow to visit I have never been so excited in my life, I really wanted to tell him how I feel about him before he told us he has a girlfiend Sophie.

It broke my heart.......I wouldn't leave my bedroom for a whole week but I couldn't let my family get suspicious about my feelings towards liam since I never told anyone except for my cousin Carrey.

We are both directioners for liam since we were pretty close, Carrey has had her eye on Louis for quite a while and its my goal to get them together when I meet them all...if I ever meet them all.

*Next Day*

I am at the airport waiting for Liams plane to land, Devon(brother) and Carrey cannot wait to see him.

"LIAM!!!!!!!!!!* I screamed when I spotted his head.

"Alex!!!!!!" He hollered back.

" I missed you so much" he whispered in my hair when I hugged him.

*Liams POV*

Alex has no idea how much I missed her especially since I've had the hugest crush on her since the first time I met her ofcourse I couldn't do anything cause of Shopie even though I really wanted to give her the biggest kiss ever!

"Devon?" I asked not believing my eyes when I saw how much my best friend had grown since we were 17.

After a quick bro hug I asked " whose this beautiful specimen" pointing at Carrey but saying it loud enough so she could her me.

"You don't recognise me?" She asked, we both laughed knowing I was joking.

After all the hello's we went to Alex and Devons flat that they shared.*

***Alex's POV***

I'm so excited that Liam will be staying with us the whole summer while he's on break and the rest of the boys will be coming down in a week after visiting their families.

We finally arrive at the house and I lead Liam to the guest room where he'll be staying.

"Here you go" I say as I show him into the room.

I take this time to study what he's wearing he's got a white v-neck and grey 3/4 pants on + white high tops simple yet sexy on him.

" Could you help me pack?" His voice broke me out of my thoughts

"Sorry what?" I questioned

"Haha, could you please help me pack?"

"Oh yea sure sure , sorry I was zoning out" I answered.

***LIAMS POV***

Alex looks super cute when she zones out, although I wonder what she was thinking about? She was staring at me for quite a while which made me blush alittle. I'm so happy to be here again with my two good friends and my crush<3