Chapter 20-Fight

Alex's POV

"Niall, Liam stop it!!!!" I yelled at the two boys punching eachother in the jaw. I started sobbing in the corner while Devon and Louis pried the two furious boys off of eachother.

"Look at what you two did!" Devon yelled looking around at the broken glass from the vase that broke.

"Gaby you okay?" Zayn asked coming over to me. I shook my head furiously, he picked me up and took me to my bedroom, I'm so happy Zayn and I are close.

"Thank you Zayn" I said while he tucked me into my bed.

"Don't sweat it, want me to get Devon for you?" He asked and I nodded. I could hear two doors slamming guessing the boys went to bed, where is Niall he shares a room with me?

"How you feeling sis?" My wonderful brother asked me.

"I'm okay, I'm guessing your sleeping here?" I asked him, him slipping into the bed next to me.

"Yeah I thought it would be best if Niall slept in my room with Zayn mabe he can talk some sense into him" Devon explained but I really didn't want to hear about Niall or Liam right now.

"Night Dev" I said cuddling up to him.

"Night baby" he said laughing.

After that I felt into a peaceful sleep.

__next day__

I walked down stairs to the kitchen to make my self some coffee.

"Oh hey Zayn" I said smiling up him.

"Morning Alex" he returned the smile.

"Why you up so early, you hat waking up" I said laughing.

"I couldn't sleep well I was quite worried about how you were feeling about Niall and Liam" he said not wanting to bring up the topic.

"Aww Zayn don't worry" I said hugging him. "I think I'm just gonna leave them, I give up on boys really" I said taking the seat next to him.

"You know you can't shut them out completely" he said looking up into my eyes.

"Yeah I know I'll be friends with them but nothing more" I said smiling at him.

"Morning munchkins" Carrey said barging through the door.

"Yes finally I'm starving make some bacon and eggs please Caz" Zayn asked while leaving.

"I'll help you" I said chuckling again. Carrey and I dished up the bacon, egg, toast and sausage.

"Boys wake up food is ready!!!" Carrey shouted her voice echoing through the house. All the boys came running in grabbing plates. Niall didn't even notice I was standing there all he did was grab his plate and run.

"Hey" Liam said to me with a soft voice.

"Hey Li" I said back not looking up at him.

"Alex I'm really sorry about last night I guess it was just all my anger bottled up" he said sadly.

"Yeah it's all good" I said emotionless, he let out a big sigh.

"So what's gonna happen with us now?" He asked making me finally look up at him.

"Nothing? We never had much right? Friends?" I asked I knew my words hut him as soon as I said them, I wanted to hurt him like he and Niall hurt me.

"Oh yeah, yeah sure" he said smiling weakly.

Liam's POV

I can't believe Alex said that I wasn't even hungry anymore I just went back to the room that Harry and I shared. I started crying I hope no one comes in I hate my sensitive side. Did she really think we didn't have anything happening? I actually though I had a Chance of her choosing me over Niall, guess that's not gonna happen.

I guess we hurt her yesturday when Niall and I fought. She proberbly doesn't want anything to do with us, guess it might take a long time to win her back. With the thought of Alex on my mind i fell asleep.

__Authors Note__

Hey guys 😊 hope you enjoyed the chapter please vote and comment if you enjoyed it😊