Chapter 12-Car ride

***Nialls POV***

I really hope that Alex will choose me over Liam i am in the good books with the date and Liam kinda seems moody so I guess thats a plus side for me right? i was pulled out of my thoughts by someone walking down the stairs it was Alex i grinned wildly when i saw what she was wearing she had black tights, grey boots and my white crazy mofos tank top i should give it to her she looked great.

"Hey princess looking good" I said winking at her.

"do you mind me wearing your shirt Nialler" she asked with a puppy dog face.

"not at all looks good on you" i said making her blush.

the doorbell rang and Alex went to go open it being greeted with her two best friends and new friend Darcy, Skylar and Perrie.

"hey babe" zayn said while kissing Perrie on the cheeck.

"wow Zayn eager much atleast le her in first" Alex laughs while hugging the 3 girls.

her laugh just melted my heart.

***Harrys POV***

"Skylar this is Harry and Harry this is Skylar." Alex said while pushing Skylar towards me.

"Hello love looking beautiful just for me is it?" i asked to ease her nerves up. she blushed quiet quickly but tried to cover up.

"not to bad yourself curly" she said with a cheeky grin.

"enough with the flirting you to and lets get to that movie" Carrey anounced

"okay so we'll take mine and Nialls black range rover is that alright?"

"sure" everyone responded.

***Liams POV***

Harry, Skylar, Darcy, Devon and Louis pilled into Harrys car with Skylar being on the passenger side and Harry being the driver.

I was in the back seat with Carrey too my delight and Zayn with Perrie on his lap and ofcours Alex sitting nex to Niall as he drives.

It really bothers me the fact that my bestfriend is going for the girl that i love i mean we have been over this a hundred times before and she seems to enjoy him more than me which is sad its like im old news and boring while Niall is fresh and new. I should mean something to her she did say she loves me but she didnt say she was inlove with me what if shes inlove with niall?

I couldnt help but whatch as Zayn and Perrie looked lovingly at eachother and Alex laughing at a lame joke Niall made it makes me feel terribly lonely everyone has a date tonight except for me + since Niall has been here its torn me and Alex apart, i really needed some guy time with Devon havnt spoken to him much since Dracy came around. I should really plan something tomorrow. before i could think more                                                                                                                                   everyone was piling out the car to watch the movie.

***Authors Note***

hey guys thanks for reading please 

leave a vote or comment if you want to see

more much love xxx