Chapter 9-Liam

***Harry's POV***
"Alex I really think you should go talk to Liam he looked really hurt." I exlpained feeling sorry for Liam.

"Why should I ? It was just a game" she sounded angry now.

"I know love but he really does fancy you"

I saw Niall turn away and clench his fist with anger, odd? Does Niall like Alex?

"You okay Niall?" Louis asked.

"Perfect" he asnwered sounding abit short.

"Whatever ill just go talk to him" Alex said while walking up the stairs.

***Liams POV***

I know it was just a game but it made me mad how quickly Niall jumped into it and I saw Alex was enjoying it. I should be the one kissing her everyday, holding her hand, hugging her just making her feel loved. There were soft knocks on my door.

"Who is it?" I question with tears falling silently down my face.

"Its Alex please let me in?" I heard he voice full of concern.

"Sure, it's open "

'Li you okay?"

"yep" was all i replied

"dont be angry it was just a game!" Alex said while raising her voice, which scared me a little

"i have every right to be mad you told me you loved me and you kissed Niall" i replied in the same tone as her.

"Liam it was a game it didnt mean anything" she lied through her teeth.

"Alex you enjoyed it and dont deny it atleast tell me the truth....do you like Niall?"

"y....yes i do but i like you to" she said a bit hesitantly

"well you going to have to choose because i am definately not sharing you"

"please dont make me choose liam" she replied sadly

"you going to have to someday" i said with confidence

"yes but not today not now" she replied with a tear rolling down her pink cheeks.

"please dont cry i hate to see you cry" i said while giving her a bear hug.

"Liam can you do me a favour?"

"anything love" 

"Kiss me"

with that we shared a kiss.