Chapter 6-Jealousy

***Alex's POV***

I told Niall about what happened with Liam and i couldnt help but cry. I was still hurt but my mood lightened when Niall said well 'i think your beautiful'. It made my heart melt and I blushed madly. I noticed Niall leaning in so i closed my eyes but before i could feel his lips he was yanked away, i opened my eyes to see who the colperate was......Liam?.

"what the hell!!!" Liam shouted.

my eyes were wide when i saw him punching Niall i was screaming at the top of my lungs and tried my best pulling Liam off of Niall instead Liam turned around and punched me.

i was shocked.

***Liams POV***

my eyes popped out of my head when i realised that i hit Alex. all she did was stare at me like a dear caught in the headlights everyone came running in Devon looked at me and just swung a punch at my jawline.

"how does that feel? do you like that!!!!!' he yelled at me his voice full of anger, i was speechless.

"Answer me!!!" he yelled again.

My mouth refused to let words out, at this point Louis and Zayn were holding him back and Harry tried keeping Niall down so he wouldnt pounce on me either. Carrey was sitting by Alex with a ice pack on her already bruised eye.

i quickly jumped up and ran out the house i found a pond and sat there staring at the ducks while i let my tears fall.

***Alex's POV*** 

my eye was really sore I was really worried about Niall and for some strange reason Liam aswell? weird right?

i went over to check how NIall was.

"Nialler are you alright?" i asked worridly

"yea love, Liam hits pretty hard but nothing i cant handle" he answered me with a cheeky smile and a wink.

i started walking towards the door so i can go search for Liam before Zayn stopped me.

"you cant go anywhere your injured love" he stated

"its alright Zayn im going to go find Liam"

"must i come with you" he questioned.

"nah i can handle it but thanks Zaynie" i kissed him on the cheek and walked out the front door.

i was walking down the road towards the park, i just guessed mabe he was there cause who doesnt love parks? thats when i heard faint sobs i walked towards the pond where i had heard the noise and saw Liam with his back facing towards me

"LIam?......"

***Authors note***

hello my chocolate muffins!!!!

hope you guys enjoyed the chaper

please vote and comment :)

thatnks fo the reads-Gabz xx