Chapter 19-carnival

Alex's POV

We finally get to the carnival and all the couples are walking together holding hands I must admit even though I have two guys with me I feel kinda lonely I really have to pick one soon else it's going to get ugly.

"Claire!!!!" I yell running up to my cousin along with Carrey I'm so happy she's here.

"Hey my two best cuzzies!" We had a long group hug before she hugged Devon.

"Guys this Is my other cousin Claire and Claire this is Darcy, Skylar, Perrie, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall" I said introducing everyone.

I looked back at her and her eyes were filled with adoration when she looked at Niall and he didn't even notice, I felt kinda jealous.

"Me and Carrey are heading to the Ferris wheel" Louis said with Zayn and Perrie following them too.

"Darcy and I are going on the black mamba" Devon said with Harry and Skylar tagging along.

"Hey Niall want to go on the water ride?" Claire asked Niall and he seemed hesitant to say yes to her but he did.

"And then there were two" Liam said chuckling lightly, I think Liam loved the fact that Claire had something for Niall so he could have me all to himself but it won't be that easy.

"Hey Alex let's go to that tunnel ride" he asked jumping up and down like a little boy on Christmas.

"Yeah sure" I said laughing at him. As we made our way to the ride I saw the sign said tunnel of love... Oh gosh.

"Liam why this ride you know it's boring" I said laughing at him.

"Yeah I know" he said with a wink....what is he thinking!??

"Two tickets please" the dark haired man asked, he was about 25? When I handed him my tickets aswell as Liam's he sent a wink my way...EW! I could feel Liam tense next to me, guessing he noticed.

"Come on love" Liam said putting his arm around my waist as we walked away. We both hopped in the cute little boat. Liam was now holding my hand and I had my head in his shoulder. I could feel his breath on my neck so I turned to look at him.

My breath hitched when I saw how close we were, his eyes were wonder on all over my face making me blush deeply thank goodness it's dark in here. Before I could think any more Liam had his plump lips pressed against mine, butterflies erupted in my stomach.

He licked my bottom lip and I allowed him the entrance his tongue fought with mine and of course he won. Before this kiss could go any further we heard louis voice.

"Ooooh get some Liam!" Louis yelled causing is to pull apart. My face flushed red when I saw all my friends watching us. The one I feared who saw us Niall, his eyes were glossy and he refused to look up, guilt washed all over me.

"Excuse me" I said while getting of the boat, Niall started speed walking away before I could reach him, I jogged after him to catch up.

"Niall" I called after him and my heart shattered to pieces when I saw his blood shot eyes and tear stained face.

"Can we talk somewhere privately?" I asked and he just gave me a simple nod.

We made our way to the beach and say down on the sand, I shivered slightly.

"You cold?" Niall asked, his voice so soft I could barely hear it.

"Yeah a bit" I replied shivering again, he took of his jack wills hoodie and placed it on my lap, I put it on.

"Thanks Nialler you didn't have to" I said and he smiled in response.

"I'm sorry you had to see that Niall but you know I'm stuck in between with you and Liam" I said not looking him in the eyes afraid I'll break down.

"Yeah wish it wasn't that way though" he said with a tear slipping down his cheek.

"Me too, but you two are both amazing" I said finally looking up at him and seeing him crying.

"Alex, I think I love you." Niall said making my heart stop, what do I say back? I mean do i love him? Do I love Liam?

"Niall I'm not sure if I love you but I can tell you I have strong feelings for you" I said not wanted to regret anything.

"Yeah I get it" he said sadly.

"Kiss me?" I asked making it sound rushed.

"What?" He said unsure.

"Kiss me Niall" I repeated.

Before I could wait for his answer his sweet soft lips were pressed against mine, his kiss was filled with passion and love I tried everything I could to return that kiss.

His tongue brushed against my bottom lip, his kiss was much more different than Liam's although unexplainable. I could taste something too...candy floss only Nialler. We pulled apart and he pressed his lips in my forehead.

"That was amazing" he said suddenly in a better mood.

"Agreed, you had candy floss didn't you?" I said laughing at him, he blushed.

"Yeah I did and it was good" he said dreamily proberbly thinking about the candy floss he had.

Niall's POV

Wow she is a great kisser, I must say I was heart broken when I saw Alex and Liam kissing, I'm just happy she told me she does like me, I don't regret telling her that I love her I understand why she didn't say it back but it's fine.

"Should we head back?" I asked Alex after the 5 minutes of us just enjoying each others company.

"Yeah let's go" she said jumping up. I grabbed her hand as we walked back and I could see a think of pink on her cheeks.

"Ah happy again are we?" Zayn asked raising his eyebrows at our linked hands.

"Yeah" Alex said giggling lightly. "Always"

For about an hour we carried in running around and trying different rides it was great my favourite ride was the cobra which I went with Carrey it was great fun.

Alex's POV

We are on our way back home I lived the carnival my favourite was the black widow and I went with Zayn even though I embarrest myself by screaming my lungs out but he comforted me anyway.

"Watch where you going mate!" Liam yelled at Niall as we walked through the door and they bumped into eachother."you get in the way of everything!!!" He yelled pushing Niall slightly.....oh no I know where this is going...

__Authors Note__

Cliffhanger!

Thanks for all the reads vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks so much

Gaby x