Don't Take It Personal

Start from the beginning

"Come on, I gotta go pick my daughter up from school." I got up from the bed heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

And no, I don't have August around Xiamara. That's completely disrespectful because I wouldn't want Xiamarion to have her around somebody he's dealing with.

"Damn! You kicking a nigga out already?" He joked following me.

"Mhm, you know the drill." I turned the shower on, looking back at him.

"Oh, you ready for round two I see. Ole freaky ass. I'm finna teardatassup girl."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Uh huh, miss bitch why you been so happy lately? Who got you being nice and shit

"Uh huh, miss bitch why you been so happy lately? Who got you being nice and shit. Smiling and hugging folks?" Tae said as we were all out to eat.

"Nobody. I'm just happy, damn. You act like it's a crime for me to enjoy life." I sipped on my drink.

"I'm not. You just been extremely nice and you glowing. Shit, it look like your hair even grew a few inches." He tried to touch my hair and I pushed his hand away.

"Leave my sister alone nigga. Everybody ain't gotta be mad and miserable like you. She's just living her best life." Ashley said in my defense.

Little did she know, I actually am.

"Yes, so stop hating." I fed Xiamara some of my food that she kept begging for.

"And you even sharing your food now. Oh no, something going on."

"I can't share my food with my daughter now?"

"Usually you telling her to eat her own food, but I guess." He ate some of his food eyeing me.

"She's 5 asshole. You a nosey ass mf, fr. You need to learn to mind your business sometimes."

"So it is something going on?"

"I'm not entertaining your ass tonight." I shook my head.

"Anyways, I'm letting Dorian meet mama and daddy. We're gonna do a double date." Ashley said turning our attention on her.

"Aww really? Tell him I said good luck. You know dad ain't gon let him off easy."

"Yeah, but I think he'll be alright. Maybe a nervous."

"He's a good guy, so I have faith in him. As long as he's not scared."

"I bet you he gon excuse himself from the table and dip. Cause y'all dad ain't nothing to play with."

"Just because your nigga did that to you don't mean it's gon happen to me. I've already prepared him for my dad, so no."

"He didn't leave me, I left him."