vii.

——Bloom Again—

“To bloom again, a flower must first wilt and fall off its plant,”

——————————

"You do not know anything!"

Blood,Screams,Bodies everywhere.

What's going on?

Where am I?

"You do not know anything,"

That voice!

"Stop pretending you know everything!"

Sasuke?

"His blood, I need it."

Stop it Sasuke! This is not you.

"I'm an avenger,"

Avenger my ass,Sasuke. Stop being crazy and just come back home. Itachi is dead.

"Then, I must avenge for the death of Itachi. I must destroy Konoha."

Sasuke-

"I'll kill anyone who dare to stand in my way, even you."

What-

"Especially you!"

Stop!

"Chidori!" The sounds of the bird chirping was almost ringing to her ears

Fuck. Sasuke-kun, please stop!

A pair of eyes snapped open and there were black swirls and a flock of crows were suddenly surrounding her floating body.

"Haruno Sakura, who are you?"

Sakura's emerald eyes snap open as she gasped for air. Her hands were on her neck,holding and reassuring herself that she was okay, and it was all a nightmare—a nightmare from her past again. For a moment when her eyes trail past around her bedroom, she swore there was a bird sitting on her window pane,watching her. But when she blinked, it was already gone.

"Sakura, are you awake yet? Your father and I will be going to work soon!" Her mother's voice can be heard from downstairs

"Hai! Coming down in 5 minutes," Sakura replied cheerfully before going to the bathroom to wash up.

Unbeknown to Sakura, a black crow flew back to her window pane. It's red eyes with black swirls that were so alike with a certain body flicker expert had already analyse the situation.

::

Kakashi would like to think that he's observant. Observant enough to spot Gai at the flea market before Gai spotted him, observant enough to know when it would rain just by the smell in the air and observant enough to know when someone had gone through war and hardships.

All the signs were pointing to war or had seen violence first hand and it confuses him to an extend. Why was Sakura acting like she had gone through war?