"He's looking out for you, I know. It even looks like it."I told him and he just rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

Is he nervous or something? Did I make him nervous? Oh, you go girl. I wish I could high five myself but that's not the time and he is here and he might think it's weird. I know I'm weird but I love it.

"So, How come you're not eating or with anyone?"He asked me smirking putting his hand on his chin while his elbow hit the table.

"I don't want to eat which is none of your business if I do or don't and besides who cares about friends all I know is that they waste your time,"I said as his eyebrows furry in anger or maybe confusion.

"So your saying I'm a waste of time?"I sighed.

"I mean your not my friend or anything, you don't even know me?"

"Then let me get to know you."I scrunch my nose and continue sketching.

"You're late again!"He almost shouted as I sighed looking at the time.

It's was 9 this time. I don't know why I do this to myself, even if I ran all the way here. I even said I didn't want to come! WHY AM I COMING HERE?

"Next time just tell me when you are coming late, so I know when you're going to come."I nodded clearly tired to talk to him and sighed taking a few more breaths.

I wish I could've.

"I lost my phone today, I looked all over the house,"I said as he looked at me weird.

It took over three hours to look for it while I did chores, I still couldn't find it. Maybe my parents took it. I even ran all the way here, do you know how hard that is? From different parts of streets and almost cities.

"Who loses their phone?"

"Well, I actually never use my phone, only when I listen to music on the bus or emergency reason,"I said as he looked at me like I was insane.

"You're crazy."I rolled my eyes and saw him walk which made me walk behind him.

"Do you want anything?"I shook my head as he nods.

He just looked at me and again he stared at me like he's doing some extra vision to check around me. I cover myself really quickly and he rolls his eyed turning around. What if he had X-Ray vision? Who knows?

This is why I wear sweaters and sweatshirts. If I show how I look. I've gotten skinnier. I put my hair in a bun because I lost most of my hair. It's all due to stress and how much suicidal thought I have.

"Let's go,"He said eating a granola bar as I nod.

I follow him to his room and sat on his desk chair. He grabbed a book and showed me a page of some type of human organ. It's a freaking science book. Well, anatomy.

"Since the teachers found out I'm your tutor, they told me to tutor you these too,"He said as I look at science book.

It's an easy subject. These are all easy, it's just that I...I can't do it. What I mean is that I have a hard time focusing and I have been busy more than ever that I forget.

"I'll be here,"He said sitting on his bed doing whatever he's doing as I nod and starting our worksheets that were for homework even was suddenly on the desk for me.

See I finish my homework. Once in awhile but forget to turn in, I'm telling you. I'm forgetful. My head is in another direction for all. In a different universe, world or who else knows.

"You're done?"He asked me out of nowhere as I nod looking at him standing up. He came and took the worksheets. He looked at the book and mine which his eyes widen.

"You did all your homework in 2 hours?"I looked at him confused as for all I know.

"2 hours?"He nods closing the book and went put his things on the desk.

"I didn't know,"I mumbled looking at the work I did biting my lip growing.

"Anyways do you want to have dinner with me and my dad it's cool,"He said and my eyes looked at his sparkling for an answer like a dog.

Is he asking me to stay here for dinner? Are you kidding me? My parents aren't home tonight and I do not want to feel alone. I guess I should just go.

"Sure...I guess."I said and he looked a little shocked for a moment then smiled.

"I guess?"I pack up and went downstairs with him to see his father sitting and happy.

"Your mother had some extra business to take care of."He nods and I sat across from them.

"So kiddo,"He said looking at me and head something ring which made me look at Mathew. He stared at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Your phone? I thought you said you lost it?"Mathew asked and I touch my mom jeans pockets to feel my phone.

"Oh, I found it."I stared at the phone confused how much it's been destroyed. I turn my phone to check the contact that was calling.

It was my father.

Edited: 12/02/2019