Chapter 24

Cadence's POV

It's been 3 weeks. 3 shitty weeks of nothing. I can't find her. I then get a call from Allison.

"Hey sis. What's up?" I ask into the phone.

"Have you found Braeden yet?" She asked.

"No. I feel close. But I feel like I thought that last week." I huffed out a laugh.

"Well. Last week we told you that there's a nogitsune. And a few days ago. We found out it's stiles. But we don't know when it's him and when it's not." She explains. I think this through.

"Well how are you guys going to figure it out?" I ask her.

"Well. We were hoping you'd come help...?" She said but it sounded more like a question.

"I'll think about it. But I have to go. I'm following the only lead I have. I'll call you back when I can." I tell her. "Love you. Bye."

"Love you too." She says and hangs up.

I walk into this empty, worn out building. Gun aimed, when it goes black.

Derek's POV

During the time she's been gone, we've had quite a time with the nogitsune. It's crazy to think that Stiles is the dark kitsune. I'm on my way to the hospital to talk to scott while Stiles is in his CT.

"Remember when you taught me about Chemosignals? And how they give off the feelings of the person or animal?" Scott asked.

"I think you taught me more about that." I told him.

"What if it was stiles up there? What if he was trying to tell us something?" He offered this idea. And it made sense.

"Like what?" I asked. We ran up to the roof and tried to find something. Scott saw something and ran up to it. It was a bag. Of tools.

"Derek!" Scott yelled and got my attention. I looked to see a wire almost come loose. Then it went ballistic.

Cadence's POV

I finally come to and I'm chained. Next to Braeden.

"Hey. Looks like you found me." She said.

"What is this place?" I ask. Knowing we were in Mexico.

"It's a shack near La Iglesias. And you're not going to believe who captured us." She said.

"Who?" As soon as I ask. The doors open.

"I promised I'd be back. Didn't I?" She said with a small laugh.

"Kate..." I said breathlessly.

Derek's POV

"SCOTT! He's not breathing!" I yell at him, trying to find a pulse off Isaac. "SCOTT!" I yell and paramedics put him on a gurney and rush him into the hospital.

I quickly drive to the loft.

I don't know what to do. I really don't.

I soon get a call from Scott.

"Stiles is missing."

One week later

Its the second day since stiles has been in Eichen House. And we are still trying to help him out. But I'm worried about Cadence. She hasn't answered my calls in the last week. The only thing that worries me more is I feel faint pains throughout my body.

And i know it's her.

Cadence's POV

It's been a week since she's captured me. Braeden has told me that the Calaveras call her 'La Loba' or in English, 'She-wolf' so I'm going to try something. She comes back in.