Epilogue

Third persons POV

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Allison Grace Argent. A daughter, a sister, and a friend. She is survived by her father, Chris, and her sister, Cadence. She proceeds in the death of her Mother, Victoria.

"There is heartbreak and such a great feeling of loss when someone you loved leaves this world. But so much so when it's unexpected and especially of a young person with their whole life ahead of them." The pastor is speaking to the congregation of everyone at Allison Argents funeral. On the front row, there is chris, next to him is Cadence, then Derek, Scott, stiles, Lydia, and Isaac.

All in tears.

All in pain.

"She touched the lives of many. And helped so many more. And a few of her close friends would like to share." He added and stiles was the first one to go up.

"Hey guys. Umm. I'd like to start off with how we shouldn't be here. I met Allison my sophomore year and we became close. Over the past year and a half. Our group was inseparable. When one was caught. We were all caught. And Allison, along with Lydia was our voice of reason. We never listened, but they came along to make sure we didn't get into too much trouble." He then looked at the casket and tears spilled all over again. You could hear sobs of her sister. "Allison. We miss you. And love you. Rest easy. Until next time." And with that he sat down. Next up was lydia. Tears still running.

"Allison and I became instant best friends. I complimented her on her jacket her first day of Beacon Hills and ever since, we were always together. Through hard break ups, to crazy situations. We would always have each other's backs. And now. I don't know where to turn to for this heart break. Because my secret keeper, my confidant, is the reason my heart is so broken. Allison, thank you. For being my person." And with that she walks off. Stiles holds her as she cries.

It takes a minute for Scott to stand. And walk. Once he reaches the podium. He breathes.

"Allison will always be in my heart. She was my first love and one of my best friends. She helped me heal, run, and keep going. She saved me many times. In different ways. And she never stopped caring. She was the one to be a voice of reason in my life and she helped me figure so much out. It feels like a piece of my heart was taken. But I know that she's want us all to move on and be happy. I love you, Allison." He choked out and went to sit down.

Chris looked at Cadence. She just shook her head. She couldn't speak check she couldn't stop crying. The pastor walked back up to the podium.

"The family would like to thank all of you for coming to pay your respects. As we say Goodbye to Allison, let's not forget the memories we will always hold with her." He ends. They dismiss the congregation so the family and close friends can say one last goodbye.

Isaac, Stiles, Lydia, and Scott get up and go to the casket. They all touch her cold hand and walk to the back. Waiting for the others. Chris and Derek help cadence up. They walk up to the casket. Chris touches her hand and kisses her forehead.

"Goodbye baby." He whispers. With tears streaming down his face. He starts walking away. But stays close for Cadence. She touches her hand and kisses her cheek.

"Best friends forever." She says. And sobs a little more. "And ever." She finishes. And can't stand on her own. Derek catches her "get me out of here Derek. Please." She asks.

"Okay. Okay let's go." He nodded at chris and soon left.

She looked out her window the entire time. He drove back to her apartment. Once they got there. She got in and out her keys on the table by the door. She looked at a picture on her wall. It was of her and her sister from a few months back. She almost fell again. But she never felt the impact.

Derek picked her up bridal style and took her to her room. He laid her on the bed and took her shoes off. She turned to her side a used a pillow to cuddle with. And her sobs were muffled. Derek took of his suit jacket and laid with her. Embracing her in his arms. She quickly turned and clung onto him.

Sobbing.

He felt the tears run down his neck. He wished he could do more. But this was all he knew he could. And for her. That's all she needed.

Him.

And the timing sucked. But whenever he asked. She would be ready to answer. But maybe not right now. Not while she's mourning.

Derek didn't know what to do. So. He decided to take her mind off of it. If he could.

"Hey guess what." He said. He heard her sniff.

"What?" She asked, in a sweet soft voice.

"I was thinking. When we get married. We will need an actual house. For our future kids. So I was thinking that I'll buy back the land that my old house was on and rebuild it." He told her.

"That sounds pretty." She said.

"I think I want two boys and a girl. One will be named Derek junior because I think Derek is quite the name. And then we can have another boy and name him Derek junior junior and then the girls name could be cadence junior." He told her, jokingly of course. And she laughed. An actual laugh.

"Oh really? and the boys wouldn't get confused?" She laughed out.

"No no. We will give one a nickname. Duh." He said.

For the next week, he never left her side. Without him. She wouldn't have made it. She was feeling better. Not completely. But would she ever?

She made her way over to the loft. Ready to see what her boyfriend had for her. When she got there, the door was open. And the loft was empty.

Except..

There were casings all over the floor.

He was gone.

No where insight.

——————

And it is wrapped up. The first book of this series is complete. Holla.

I knew I'd finish this chapter not too long after. Heck yeah boys.

New book soon!
Not edited.