Chapter 11

"Yeah. It just happened on the field?" Scott said.

"Gerard wanted it to happen. Jackson was just a pawn." Peter starts to say. I hear something. I can feel something.

"I'll be back..." i trail off as I follow my instinct. It leads me back to the argents house. I walk in and find my dad. I hear Gerard talking to someone.

Stiles.

"Why. The. HELL. IS STILES HERE?" I yelled.

"What are you talking about?!" He asked me.

"GERARD IS DOWNSTAIRS IN THE BASEMENT WITH STILES BEATING HIM UP!" I yell. I storm down there. Gerard is on his way up.

"Ah. Cadence. Lovely to see you." He keeps walking. I see Erica and Boyd tied up and I see stiles barely conscious on the floor. I turn off the electrical wires that are connected to the two teen wolves. And untie them. They run for the hills. I then help stiles up and get him out of here. I drop him off at his house. I got a text from Derek telling me to meet him at the old Hale house.

Once I got there, I knew Peter, Scott, and Isaac were also there.

"Stiles is safe." I tell Scott and Isaac. "I took him back home." He nods and gives me a thankful hug. You can hear Derek growl in jealousy. Just then. Scott gets a call from his mom. I walk over to Derek.

"They trapped Erica and Boyd. They emitted a pack of wolves. I helped them escape. I don't know where they went. They left before I got to Stiles." I said. He hugged me tight and thanked me a million times.

"Guys." Peter called us over. He had a laptop up and running and had articles and documents brought up about the Kanima. I honestly got bored and pulled the same book out about the Argents as I was reading earlier. You could tell it was written by werewolves. But everything the book says is right. I wonder if Kate read this book. Because this is what she did. All of it. Tortured. Murdered innocents. Mislead. Played.

"Babe." Derek for my attention. I looked up. "Time to go." He said. He held out his hand and helped me up. We got in the car.

"We are going to save Jackson right?" I asked. He stayed silent. "Derek!" I yelled, getting frustrated.

"We are past that, Cadence!" He yelled.

"No we aren't! Anyone who can be saved. Should be!" I said.

"Well he can't!" Derek said.

"You said something about Peter and Lydia. She can save him. And he knows how she can!" I got even more pissed. He stayed silent. So did I.

We got there. Peter hid and me and Derek made our grand entrance. My dad didn't know I was a werewolf. So this would be a surprise. When Derek and I reached them, we dramatically front flipped.

"Cadence?" My dad asked in shock.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"What... when... how...?" He was confused.

"I was in a car crash. I would've been paralyzed for the rest of my life if Derek hadn't of bit me." I said, annoyed. "But not like you would've cared. You would've wanted me to kill myself. Like mom." I said.

"Cade.." he started. Derek could sense my anger.

"Is that him?" Derek asked. Scott and Isaac nodded.

"I'm here for Jackson. Not you." 'Chris' said.

"Somehow. I don't find that very comforting." Derek said harshly. "Get him inside." Derek told the two teens.