Chapter 6

I arrived at Scotts house because Allison called me. She said Derek's pack was outside. When I got there, it was just Boyd and Derek standing there. Not 1 minute later, Scot throws Erica and Isaac out of the door right in front of Derek. Erica was paralyzed and Isaac was passed out.

I got a text from my father. I wasn't paying attention to Scott or Derek.

'Is everything okay?'

I ignored him and put my phone away. I heard a hiss. I looked up on to the roof and the Kanima leaped into the darkness.

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" Lydia said, in a panicked tone.

Allison took Lydia home, Scott and Stiles followed the Kanima, and Derek told me he would take me home.

"You still mad at me? You were right." Derek said. I ignored him and looked out my window. He suddenly pulled over. We were at his building already. I didn't get out of the car so Derek forced me out. He threw me over his shoulder and we walked into where he slept. He sat me on his makeshift bed. He crawled around me and laid down. He pulled me down there with him.

"We've known each other for about a month. You're a pain in the ass. And over dramatic and opinionated. You don't like to listen to others an only do what you want. You're stubborn. But. You're also beautiful. Strong. Amazing. Smart. Funny. Sweet. And I like you. I don't care about our backgrounds. All I know is that I have to have you. And I won't stop until you're mine. So please," he sat up and pulled me on his lap. "I never beg for anyone or anything. I'm a coldhearted guy who has his guard up  but please. Cadence Argent. Be mine. Please. Be mine." Derek looks at me with pleading eyes. I'm in shock. Did the Derek Hale ask me to be his. All I could do was kiss him. It was so passionate that we had to pry each other of of one another. "So is that a yes?" He asks.

"Yes." I said. He smiled big. He hugged me, stood up and brought me up with him. We kissed again. He then took a necklace out of his pocket. It had one single diamond as a jewel. And it was gorgeous. He put it on me.

"Let's go home, darling. Or. atleast I'm gonna take you home. Okay?" He asked. I nodded and we went. On the way home, it was peaceful. 

"I have strong feelings for you too. I'm just not sure exactly how extreme." He smiled at me. We pulled up sort of close. Far enough no one could see.

"Good night, sweetheart. I'll text you or come see you if I can. I'm going to go find Scott an stiles."

"Okay Der. Talk to you later!'' I said and walked inside.

I was ecstatic. I was ready for this. It's been two years. And i have a better feeling about him than anyone.

I know I can't tell my family and that's okay. I'm just scared that he'll leave me to find better. What Alpha werewolf in his right mind would date a hunter? I would never hurt him on purpose. But there's still a chance something could happen.

I took a shower to clear my head. I honestly didn't know how long it took before I got out. But I needed it to relax my tense muscles. When I got out, I blow dried my hair and put a shirt and a pair of underwear on because I'm not feeling anything else. My hair wasn't even fully dry. I lock my door, open my window, and go to bed.

I just want Derek to come lay with me.

"Okay." A voice said. It was Derek. My eyes shot open.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Since the middle of your shower." He said. "And let me just say. You're gorgeous." I patted the bed next to me. He put his shirt, jacket, shoes, and socks in my closet.(he was left in his underwear and I was okay with that.) he hopped in bed right beside me. I turned to face him. He slept on his back. So I slept on his chest, you know, the normal girl pose. "How about we lay like this every night, babe?" He asked.