Chapter 16

Before I start.. I have a different plot line to this chapter/episode. It will all make sense in time. Trust me.
---------------
The next day me and Derek are just being lazy with me eating my ice cream and him reading a book. When all of the sudden the loft door slides opens

"May I help you?" I ask not having to look up to know who it is.

"Why aren't you two at school?" Derek asks the two Teen wolves.

"Well. I have a raging headache. And Boyd right here has explosive diarrhea." Isaac says with a huge smirk on his face. Boyd rolls his eyes and changes the topic.

"Listen. We have a plan. I was thinking back to when Gerard had me and Erica chained up. And the electricity going through us. But on a large scale." Boyd continues. Knowing where this is going. I jump up.

"ILL GO GET THE HOSES!!" I say excitedly. "Sometimes I wish we could be like one of the home alone movies where he makes his downstairs into basically a pool and I could have my bikini on. That would be so cool." I mumble to myself. Isaac laughs really hard. I don't know why. I let Boyd fully explain the plan while I get the hoses.

I start getting really hungry where I think Canada can hear my stomach growl. So as soon as I take up the hoses, I'm about to leave.

"Where are you going?" Derek asks me.

"Well I'm hungry and just ice cream won't suffice my stomachs needs." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Are you pregnant?!" Isaac asks.

"Ha. No. I would know if I'm pregnant stupid." Then I leave.

Hmm what do I want?

Chinese.

Chinese food sounds so good right now. Hmm. I'll have to go to the Mall to the food court. There's a Wong Kei here. So I go there and get rice, noodles, sweet and sour chicken and of course 3 egg rolls.

I'm so fat.

After I eat. I decide to go shopping. I don't know why. But I'm already here. So why not? I spend an hour here when Derek calls me.

"What are you doing? I thought you were just getting food?" He asked.

"I did. Now I'm shopping. I need a few things." I said.

"Oh. Well. Just hurry home I guess. I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too. Bye." I hang up. Realizing that is the first time we said it over the phone. That got me thinking. We've spent almost 9 months together already.  I decided to get back home after 30 more minutes.

As I walk out to my car. I feel like I'm being followed. I hurriedly put my bags in the car. As soon as I shut the trunk, everything goes black.

I wake up to being dragged. A strong hand was gripping my throats so I couldn't growl or anything.

"You know. When Ennis died. I thought to myself that I would find you and kill you. Wherever you stood. Then I remember how you like to surround yourself with teenagers." I recognized the voice as Kali's. "Then I thought. What's a girl gotta do to get you alone?" I guess that was the cue to drag me in. I tried to talk. But nothing worked. Tears started forming in my eyes. "Just you and me Derek. Or they tear your little Queen apart." Kali declared. Derek nodded his head to signal Isaac and Boyd to back off.

"I'm gonna rip your throat out." He started his so infamous line. If circumstances were different. I would kind of be turned on. "With my teeth." He growled out to finish.

They start fighting and honestly. Derek isn't doing too hot. Everything is going so quickly. At one point. Derek had the upper hand then Kali did. She finally defeated Derek and got him on his knees.