Bonus chap 1!

Three years later!

Rose's pov

"I swear, if you don't stop fighting, I will kick your asses!" I growl.

I watched as pure horror took over their faces. "I'm sorry!" They squeal as they separate and stand straight.

"How will we make it up to you?" I grin and they relax "Rick, you can pick a movie for tonight, Damian, you can grab ice cream"

"On it" I was laid in bed rubbing my hand over my bulge. Being pregnant is hard work, especially when you have those two boys.

"Here you go" Damian says as he plonks down next to me along with Ricky. Rick gently caresses my baby bump and grins down at it.

Three years have passed, I would be twenty-one, if I was still human. Rick would be also twenty-one if he was human. Lastly, Damian would be twenty-two if he was human.

Apparently, if your born a vampire, when you turn eighteen, you stop aging. However, when you have a child, you continue aging until you're at least forty.If you are half or turned, the same thing happens.

Rick has changed, his once light fluffy brown hair is now darker and shaggy. He has built up his body to be the same as Damian's. His eyes are now a dark brown too.

However, he has matured, but is still how he used to be when I met him. Me and Damian haven't changed, just getting a bit older.

Damian smiles and holds my hand while he leans down and strokes my stomach with his free hand.

"My gorgeous baby, hurry along now, we can't wait to meet you" he grins as he places a kiss to the bump.

I smile and stroke his head "ignore him little one. Come out when your nice and ready" Damian chuckles and pulls away as he pecks my lips.

"I think the little one will be a boy" I whisper as I stroke my tummy. "I don't know and I don't mind.

I hum, I actually don't mind. I would love them if it was a girl or a boy. Rick pipes up and smiles.

"I think it will be a girl" we look at him in shock "really?" He hums and smiles down at my belly.

I look at Damian and he shrugs "why do you two think it's a boy?" He asks, changing topic.

"I don't mind if its a girl or boy...but I just think he might be just like his dad. A handful, but charming"

Damian smiles and kisses my cheek. "I don't mind either, but I don't know, so I'm agreeing with mummy"

He shares a cheeky grin and I playfully smack his arm. "What about you?" We ask as we look at Rick.

"I just have a feeling it will be a beautiful girl" he zones out as he smiles, then quickly says "cause come on, it won't be fair, three boys and poor Rosey"

I laugh "good point" we all laugh and I relax and huddle in between the boys and slowly let myself drift off to sleep...

Damian's pov

I made sure Rose was asleep. Even as a vampire, she was still a deep sleeper. Its like her senses just switch off.

"OK, now tell me...what's going on with you?" He looked at me and raised a brow. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean" he sighs "look, I don't know...I guess I'm just really happy for you guys and you know what I'm like when it comes to babies and animals and all that"

"Fair enough" we both grin and chuckle. The movie was long forgotten "let's get some sleep, with this one we will have work to do"

Suddenly we both yelp when a smack to the back of the head shocks us "I heard that, you assholes"

Our eyes widen "baby, what are you doing up? You should be resting" I say with a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, well I wasn't, I knew you two muppets would be up talking" we grin at her and she sighs "bed, now"

Instantly, I was tugged down and she wrapped her arms around me. I grin and hug her back. "Night, love you guys"

"Night, love you babe" I kiss her good night and glance at Rick "night bro" I close my eyes and get comfy and heard Rick get comfy and say good night.

This is great....