Chapter 5

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

"Your not going anywhere, beautiful" he purrs as he comes closer to me.

"Why?" I shiver. Letting out a deep breath, I didn't know I was holding in.

"Cause I want to have fun" I knew my face had paled, I could practically feel the colour drain from my face.

"No" I said, being brave. I think that might have been a bad idea.

"Oh you don't have a choice, little one" he purrs for the second time within five minutes.

"YES I DO! Why does every one think it's fine to push me around? Is it because I'm nice and loving? Right now I don't care, do what you want, I-I'll have to kick your ass?" I'm so terrible at being the big guy, well girl.

He growled, and look at me. "You growl?" I ask, eyes wide as saucers.

"Oh yes beautiful, and I bite to" he said playfully nipping my ear making me blush.

Looking around my surroundings, I see a blacked out floor, night sky, brown walls with moss splattered in some areas.

My gaze landing next to me. A trash can. I grab the lid, and bash it against his face, hoping to gain time.

He looked slightly dazed: lips pursed eyes wide with amazement and shock, I run past him heading home.

Within seconds, I was tackled to another wall with him in my face, and I sobbed only for a minute.

"Hmm, you're interesting, I like you already babe" he states, growling against my cheek. Sighing, I relax, but only for a second.

"Don't call me that" I say firmly, hoping to make him stop.

"Call you what, babe?" God, his voice is amazing...what?

"Nevermind, what do you want? I haven't got money, I spent it on a hot chocolate" he did his best not to smile, and I knew something was twitching.

"I don't want money" he states softly as he brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I haven't got anything, only my phone" my phone! I look for it and it wasn't there, great I'm stuck.

"I haven't got it...just let go" I sigh, great, nothing to bargain with.

"I don't want anything from you" he growls, a little tired of me trying to bargain for my life.

"What are you doing then?" I ask, confusion probably highlighting my face.

"I want you" he says, making sure to purr out the word 'you'.

Oh crab apples.

"Well I don't want you, you can't have me" I slapped him hard and made a run for it. As soon as I moved, an arm wrapped around me, pinning me to the wall again for the third time tonight.

"Your MINE!" I shrunk back into the wall, hoping that it would swallow me whole.

"This won't hurt, just be a good girl and let me claim you" he softly growls against my skin.

I couldn't help but panic "what?!"

I pushed him and thankful he moved his head. "I've had a horrible week, yet again. I have to deal with school, now you! I don't think so, now move aside!" I shout while trying to bite his hand.

"Feisty, I love it" he purrs. What is it with him and these weird sounds?

"I hate you" I retort. He gives me a lopsided smile. "The feelings mutual"