Chapter 15

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

Change of plan. I'm getting Damian first. I got a pot of itching powder, and gloves. Slipping them on, I get a small bit of powder and picked up his black boxers, which was all apart from a few dark Grey ones.

I grabbed one at a time and rubbed some powder on them all. Smiling I walk out and went back to bed...

Rick's pov

I decided to get Rose, she was sooo going to pay for the joker prank...her hair is going.

Sneaking into her room like a robber, I sneak into her room and into the bathroom. I lock onto her pink, raspberry shampoo.

Unscrewing the lid, I poor some pink hair dye in, giving it a good old mix.

When done I slip out and slide back into my bed falling asleep...

Damian's pov

I changed my mind, I want to get my dear brother...

I grab the pot, and creep into his room. Carefully opening his bedside locker I see his small tin. Inside the tin is his string mint gum.

For some reason they are pink, maybe its strawberry mint?

I empty it and then put the tin down without a sound. I take a chewing gum, one at a time I dip it in the hottest chilly sauce found.

When done, I slip them in the tin and put it all back the way I found it and shut the door and left heading back to bed...

Rose's pov

I lie awake and think... I need to be smart to avoid their tricks...but I need my mind blank, because Damian can play tricks and read my mind...got it.

I think of something over the top of what I'm thinking and that's it.

I quickly check my bathroom. Hmm. If I was Rick...what would I do?

Well, he might want to do a bottle switch...doesn't he have similar shampoo to that one...

Looking intensely, I grab it and walk into Ricks room, entering his bathroom, I make a switch with the bottles and leave...

Morning

I wake up smiling, today is gonna be gooood one. I say stretching out the 'o' in good. As I leave the room and walk down stares to stop when I hear a scream.

Sitting in the living room. I see two boys tramping down the stares and I stand up. I see Damian taking picks of Rick who has bright pink hair, like candy floss.

My phone beeped and I saw the pics and mouth a thanks to Damian and he winked.

After winking, I noticed he was standing uncomfortably. He twitched and kept moving and sorting his trousers and I was laughing so hard.

"Who did this to my hair?" Rick squealed in a girly voice with a playful frown.

"Me" I said laughing making Damian laugh.

"But how? I put it in YOUR shampoo" he replies with a small pout, making him look adorable.

"I know, I figure you would want pay back, so I switched the most similar bottles with yours" he shook his head and grinned "fair enough"

"Hey Damian!" I call out, making him look at me.

"Yes?" he strained out while groaning.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a mischievous grin. "Nothing" and then Rick started to watch him.

"Feeling a little itchy?" I asked and Rick looked at me with a wide eyes expression on his face.

"What did you do?" Damian asked.

"I might have put itchy powder in all your boxers, and I used gloves" me and Rick started laughing.

Damian disappeared and came back with all his stuff, washed them and dried them and put them back. "You changed that quick?" I ask shocked.

"Yep" he smirks.

"Cool" I grin back.

I can tell the powders gone. But who did Damian prank?

"I need a calm downer" spoke Rick. I watch him pull a tin out of his pocket and opened it.

"What's that?" I ask "chewing gum" he responded. He offered, but I declined, then I knew something was up.

I look at Damian, and he looked at me and winked and my mouth was open. I shut it and bit my lip to stop from laughing.

What has he done?

I watch as Rick plopped one in his mouth, and started to chew. After two minutes he was getting flustered. His mouth swung open and was puffing like a train.

"What's wrong?" Asked Damian, then Rick looked at him...

"What the hell?"

"I may have dipped your chewing gums in the hottest chilly sauce I could find" he said causally and I burst out laughing, falling on the couch.

Rick vanished and came back with a carton of milk and literally downed the whole thing.

I stopped laughing and he said "wasn't that bad" like it had no effect on him.

"Do you want another?" I asked and he quickly said "nah, I'm OK thanks" and I was laughing again.

"OK well it seems like Rose won...who wants round two?" Rick asks with a wide smile.

"Me!" I shouted and then Damian nodded.

"OK lets get started"

We all disappeared. I instantly ran into my room grabbing that liquid that glows in the dark. I'm using that tonight.

Rick's pov

OK I'm not using hair dye, cause it back fires...hmm. Let's see, time to go to the shop...again.

When there, I managed to get this specially made prop. You know the type where it looks like you have a knife through your head?

Well I'm getting a big version of planks of wood, so it sits around my waste...

Damian's pov

How can I get her? She doesn't fall for hair day, she won't fall for the chilly....got it!

I jog to the store and get a big role of clean film. To the human eyes it looks slightly invisible, for example: cover the toilet prank.

I'm not doing that, that's just nasty, but I'm going to do something similar...

Let's see who wins now....