Chapter 14

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

I woke up and slipped out of the bed. I snuck out the room, feeling bad, then down to the living room, then I saw the front door.

Just as I'm about to reach it, a blurred figure was there, and my hand hit their abs. Damn it!

"Where do you think you're going?" A husky voice purrs from in front of me.

"Damian?" I ask, not so surprised now to be honest.

"No, really? I wouldn't of guessed" he responds in a sarcastic tone.

"I have to go. My home, I can't leave it, and if I do, I need to put it up for sail" I say up to him.

"Easy, but you are staying put" he states.

"What about school?" I ask. I need education as well.

"So?" He asks.

"I'm going, I'll come back" I say with all honesty. I'm not sure he believes me though.

"Sure" he says. Yeah, he doesn't believe me. I turn around and he was there, I make a run to the door but he was there. I punch his chest hard and he didn't move.

He leaned in and I slapped him, he went to grab me and I scratched his hand, even though it wasn't effecting him.

"Stay" he commands in a normal tone. I shake my head at him.

"No, I love it here but... I need to go" I say almost pleading. Why can't he listen?

"No mine!" He argued.

"No I'm not, I can't be, I d-" I try to say.

"Don't Finnish that" he snarled.

"Don't w-" I was in the air and pinned to the sofa with him on top.

"Mine" he roared and pressed his lips to mine, catching me off guard. Something told me to kiss back and I did.

I slid my arms around his neck and threaded my fingers through his wonderful hair.

Slowly and gently, tugging at it he groaned and pulled away, trailing kisses down my neck.

He grazed his fangs against my neck and I knew he was hungry. Pulling away, I move my hair out the way and he looked confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Helping, I know your thirsty" I think I might have caught him off guard.

"No one ever..." he trails off looking at me unsure.

"Don't worry, go ahead" he smiled and said a quick thanks.

Quick but careful, he gently sunk his fangs into my neck and I held him close. He doesn't seem to have social contact with anyone, just his brother... I'm gonna change that...and I'm gonna help him.

He pulled out and licked the wound sealing it shut. "I can't be saved, I'm savage... a beast" he replies confidently.

"That's not true, and if it is then look, you're changing..." I smile up at him. That is proof.

"No"

"Yes, look at you, you do feel things, look at us, you kissed me, and do pranks like a big kid, if that's not a change, I don't know what is"

He looked at me with amusement in his eyes. "I'm going to stay...with you two, and my home..." I trail off.

"I know what to do with your home, keep it, as a spare, or let Rick use it when he needs time away?" He questions and suggests.

"That's a good idea... I just need to move my clothes and essentials"

"Rick can do that" I roll my eyes and say I can do it, be he wouldn't listen.

"And I don't get the whole spark and mind thing, or why you think your all bad...but I would like to understand one day" he smiled at me and gave me a hug which I gave back....

Although the moment was ruined due to a Ricky bird. He let out a whistle and started to make jokes and instantly me and Damian tagged up and chased him.

Eventually catching the dodgy git, we tied him up and hung him in his room. Leaving him for half an hour, we entered and untied him letting him free.

That gave me an idea and all three of us looked at one another and nodded. "So teams or all vs all?" I ask.

"All vs all" the lads said in unison.

We nodded and went our separate ways in the house. I decided to write mine down. I think I'll get rick first...

Ricky's pov

I'm gonna get Damian first...

Damian's pov

I'm gonna get my little Rose bud...