Chapter 17

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

I wake up to see Damian watching me, "um, good morning" I say with a smile.

"Morning" I smile and flop back down and watch Damian climb over me and whisper "get ready for school"

"Yaaaay" I yell and flip us both over and hug him, "aw thank you, thank you, you're the best"

"I heard that" shouted Rick. "You too Rick, you're the best too!" I call out and heard a voice shout "yay!"

I laugh and hug Damian more. "Come on my little Koala bear, lets get ready" he grins sitting up with me clinging to him.

"I'm going to miss you" I grin. I guess I'm warming up to him.

"Oh, I'm coming too" he states making my eyes widen.

"Jack pot!... I mean, yay?" He laughed and flipped us over, hugging me. "Who's the koala bear now?" I ask.

"Still you, cause your literally hanging off me" I smile and look down making an 'o' shape with my mouth.

He chuckled and said lets go.

"But my clothes?" I say in shock. I need a change of clothes.

"We got them, they are in my closet" he smirks down at me.

"Awesome" I grab a belly top, that's a purpley black shade with black jeans.

I run in the bathroom having a quick wash and then slip off the dirty clothes and put on my clean ones.

I walk out to see Damian in a black vest and black jeans. He turned to me and said "ready?"

"Yep, you?" I ask excited.

"Sure...and we have all lessons together" he smirks again.

"Fantastic!" I shout and do a little happy dance. "Aw that was adorable, I want to see that more often" he coos.

"Nope" now I regret doing that.

"What was that?" He asks with a raised brow.

"Nothing?" I question him.

"Hmm?" He pinned me to the wall and playfully nibbled my neck and tickled my sides.

"OK, OK, I'll do it more often, please stop...tickling me!" I gasp in between laughs.

"That's my girl" I punch his arm playfully and we leave with Rick.

Reaching school was really quick. Reaching the gate, we all walked through the corridors and people was staring.

The worst thing is what they are saying:

"What are they, doing with her?"

"Is he new?"

"Wouldn't mind having the dark haired one"

"Are they mental?"

"She isn't worthy"

"stupid"

You get the idea.

I push out from between them and walk off until I get around the corner, I let out a tear and freeze when I see Jase.

"Aw is the baby crying?"

"No, just tired, especially of looking at your face" I retort back, making his face flush with anger.

"You know, we never finished our 'chat' before your friend tried to scare me off"

"Leave me alone" he grabbed my arm and started to pull me, I tried to run but he was stronger. We were now in a secluded area.