'Cara x I bought you this for you morning breakfast. Eat as much as you can and I'll see you later

Luke xx'

I smiled at the note and placed the basket next to my bed so i could snack out while i watch tv. I turned on MTV and the first thing that came up was a thing on James

'So James Mcvey, from the band The vamps has been reportedly dating a girl that isn't reconsigned in the celeb world but we will have more scoop later'

I groaned at the report and changed the channel to a episode of Catfish. I just love watching this show. I laugh every time I watch it.

"Miss.Richards? How are you feeling today?" My nurse sweetly asked.

"Great, i managed to stomach some food today" I smiled

"That's great! It looks like you're on the road of recovery!" She beamed and i smiled.

I'm actually quite proud of myself. I've let things get out of hand a bit. Making myself anorexic was probably such a bad idea. Getting back with James was even worse, i felt that he cared and his stories about how much he misses Jayde made my heart melt at thee fact a boy could be so sweet but that soon wore away when he became violent towards me.

No one understands how hard it is to leave someone that would beat the shit out of your new boyfriend if you left them.

But i need to leave James before things get worse. To be honest its his fault i'm here and in this state. He wanted me to be skinnier so that's what I did. Lost lots of weight and became the girl he always craved.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. The door slowly opend and I saw Luke.

"Hey babe" He smiled showing his small dimples.

I didn't say hello back I just ran and pulled him into a hug. Smashing a fragile body against his.

"That happy to see me are we?" He laughed.

"The nurse say i'm getting better which mean i can come home soon!" I said getting all happy that i can return home and be in my comfort zone.

"That's great news! The boys will be so happy!" He smiled and kissed me softly on the cheek.

Another knock at the door grabbed my attention.

"Shit" I cursed at the thought that it could be James. The door creaked open and it was my nurse.

"Oh you do seem much better! The colour is returning in you already!" She smiled "We've had your exam results back and everything is getting better. Your metabolism is begining to get fast so i'd say if i give you one more check over you will be good to go! Will need to keep you medicated though! And someone to be with you at all times. I guess your boyfriend will probably never leave you side! I'll go get my equitment to check you over and i'll be back in a minute" She said before leaving the room.

"I'm never leaving you again okay? We start touring again soon so the only time we will be seperated is when i'm performing"He told me "And obviously going to the toilet and showering" He added laughing.

"Your such a idiot" I laughed at him and he pretended to be hurt "but your my idiot" I laughed. Well that was cringey.

He kissed me softly on the lips and the door opened again to see my nurse.

"Right, if you lay down i'll just check you blood pressure"She told me "Maybe your boyfriend will pack your stuff up for you" She laughed and he rolled his eyes but picked up my bag anyway.

She took my blood pressure which came up as average. She added a new bandage to my head and then left the room placing my tablets on the bedside table.

"I'm so happy your okay now" Luke smiled kissing me once again, his lipring placed on my lip stud that was on my right side of my lip.

We pulled away and he took my things down to the taxi he called.

*

*

*

*

After walking in the door and being attacked by hugs i decided to go for a shower to freshen up. My mum wants to see me so we are all going down there at 6:00pm right now its 5:55pm so I pulled on some leggings and a band shirt, I put on my bed vans then tied my blue her up in a pony tail.

We walked out of the door and into the taxi. I really need to learn how to drive because making small talk with the driver is definitely very awkward.

When we arrived I walked up to the door and was greeted by Jack who was smiling at me. We all walked into the dining room.

"Cara! I have a boyfriend now! He's coming round for dinner! I can't wait for you to meet him!" She smiled getting all excited.

"That's great! But if he hurts you i'll kill him despite how weak i am at the moment" I laughed and so did she.

I sat down in my seat next to Luke and Ashton. Seconds later the doorbell rang and Katy rushed over to get it.

When she walked in she walked in with none other then.

Brad fucking Simpson.

"Oh cara what a surprise to see you here!" He gave a evil smile, I held in my anger remembering that James said that Brad is going on a date with a girl that he just wants to get into bed with.

"You two know each other?" Katy cluelessly asked.

"yeah baby we go way back" He smirked giving me a evil grin afterwards.

"Michael I hope your not taking your heartbreak to hard" I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm fucking heart broken" He laughed.

Brad kept his evil eyes on me the whole time.

"You should be staring at you girlfriend not me Bradley!" I gave a dry laugh and began to eat my steak and chips.

______________________________________

A/N

This was so shit omfg.

LARA IS TOGETHER I HOPE YOURE ALL HAPPY.

I STILL NEED HELP TO SURGICALLY REMOVE MY BROTHERS TONGUE BECAUSE THEY ARE LITERALLY SNOGGING RIGHT NEXT TO ME ON MY BED.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME!!

i'M GAGGING.

EWW

ITS MY BIRTHDAY SOON AHHHH IM SO EXCITED

BUT I PROABLY WONT GO OUT ANYWAY BC IM TO LAZY.

I HOPE YOU LOT ARE HAVING A GREAT EVENING/MORNING/NIGHT FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE OKAY.

THINK OF ME AWKWARDLY SITTING WATCH MY FRIEND AND MY BROTHER TONGUE TENIS EACHOTHER.

EWWWWWWWW

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Instagram- t0xiclukefeels

Btw i have no idea why all of the a/n was mostly all cap locked.

bye.

xo