23: Skully

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
{:Previously, on The Soul Dragged From heaven:}
Exhausted, tired Percy drew in a deep breath, unable to keep his heavy eyes open and fainted.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Percy groaned as something poked his side, it was solid, sharp. Percy slowly opened his eyes, wincing as the brightness of the outside world that smacked his eyes and he tried to move but was stuck beneath the mud that he was lodged into, honestly it could have been worst but for the sharp sword being aimed at his face.

RIPTIDE

Percy's eyes widened and he instantly glances up to the owner.
Shock. His very own eyes staring into his own.
The boy who Percy guessed was Skully stood over Percy, his sword hinting the sunlight rays to him, the clone shivered but held onto his gut.

"Who are you?" He asks and narrowed his eyes down to Percy, Percy was about to answer but the clone let out his large, beautiful black wings, the most beautiful creations Percy had ever seen. They hinted the imprints of the galaxies, the feathers looking so silky that even the sight made him want to fall asleep.
Pure beauty.
"Well?"

Percy snapped from his trance and his own plain black wings fluttered beneath him, eager to escape their cramped space under him.

"I'm you." Percy muttered and stood up, rubbing the back off his head from dirt.

"...that's impossible, well anything possible but...I'm me, your me. There's only one of me though." Clone Percy sighed and held his sword tightly.
Percy smiles slightly and pulled out Riptide and shows it to the clone

"See? I'm from the future, I've faced the future you and you have caused alot of trouble for all demigods. That much that I've been sent to kill you." Percy explained but the clone tilts his head

"But I'm you, and your me. The future me is you so your killing yourself?"

Percy shakes his head "no, you are a clone, you and another clone will appear soon."

Clone Percy was about to respond until a very familiar voice run out

"PERCY! Where are you?" Her voice yelled and the clone looks around to a tree just as a younger version of Annabeth emerged from behind it, smiling to her boyfriend
"What are you doing seaweed brain, talking you yourself?" She chuckles as the clones jaw dropped, the clone looks to Percy who had a goofy grin on his face
He could get used to being a ghost

The clone pointed his sword to Percy's chest

"You don't see that?" He asks Annabeth, the girl rose an eyebrow and walks to her boyfriend and grabs his hand

"No." She muttered confused and the clone paled, looking to Percy shaking his head

"N-no, I'm real, you can't kill me!" The clone sneered at Percy making his girlfriend chew her lip and tug the clones hand to the camp

"Maybe you hit your head on some rocks somewhere, come on I'll get Will to check you out-" Annabeth fussed but got interrupted by the clone

"No!" He yelled causing Annabeth to freeze and let him go, she back up as the clone let out his wings, Percy hissed and got infront of Annabeth letting it his wings to, his wings were far smaller that Skully's, by a long shot where Skully's wings stretched far and covered almost all of sight whereas Percy's were shorter in span and not so wide. Skully narrowed his eyes, his wings closing in behind him and he sighed "....I mean....no, I'm alright." he muttered, apologizing to Annabeth with a sad smile, Annabeth wearily nodded and grabbed hold of her boyfriend hand and walked him back to camp, she hugged his arm smiling the entire way and Percy simply followed the couple. The clone would occasionally look back around see if Percy was still following which he was. Percy held his sword, twirling it playfully and waited.
A predator waiting for its prey to be all alone.
To tease them into thinking the impossible.
Skully had made his nerves go wild, make his scared to his wits end so now it was his go.
His turn to inflict fear upon those who he hates. Despises.
The clone finally made it to Annabeth cabin, they kissed her gently making Percy almost wish he was Skully, he couldn't ever hold Annabeth in his arms again, not since the clones appeared.
He'd never be able to touch her body, twirl her hair, even the. Simplest kiss would be impossible.
She had lost all love for him due to these clones.
And he was going to make them pay for it.
By the time Percy mind snapped from its trance the clone had already walked of, heading directly to the Poseidon cabin, Percy hurried off after the clone but smacked directly into the door with a "thump!" He heard the clone laugh on the other side as Percy jiggled the handle, trying to open the door but it seemed that the door had been locked from the inside.

"Try opening that sucka!" Percy heard the clone chuckle and he sighed putting his sword away.

He'll just have to wait for him to come out.
Percy hauled himself up on the roof anf sat down on the tiles, laying back and staring up at the dim lit sky. Annabeth being the only thought on his mind.

Oh how he just wanted to hug her again.

Just.

One.

Last.

Time.