17: ....Thats where im headin to!!

{:Previously, on The Soul Dragged From heaven:}
Percy and Frank glare at William who was grinning wildly but shrugs

"Now you have to take me-"

"Who says it's even about you!?" Frank hissed by Frank shushed him before nodding slowly

"Fine, it's safer in numbers."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•One hour later all Percy, William and Frank were high in the sky, Frank had shifted into a grey scaled dragon and flew elegantly through the warm sweet breaze that played with Percy hair. It would have been soothing if it wasn't or the Warriors constant snoring, he was leant against Percy back, his chin on the younger boys shoulder and practically snored down Percy right ear, however Percy didn't mind and only focused on keeping his wings (especially his broken one) from behind crushed which he found was annoying since it was almost impossible due to the older Warriors size which almost consumed Percy. Franks non stop grunts and huff's also annoyed Percy but he knew it could not be helped and knew he should be thankfull for his trust, Percy Jackson held onto Frank's neck and lays his head down so he was more comfortable but couldn't resist the urge to stay alert... especially since he was in the sky and could be shot down at any willing second.

He felt like an open target.

The black and white panda playing a hide and seek game in a world full of nothing but colour.

The red bouncing ball one a field full of Artemis' Hunter's- you get the point.

They were heading to the Empire state Building, their top suspect to be the first step through the prophecy, not that Percy was looking forward to it. Honestly he thought it would have been better if he had stayed dead instead.
But he sighs and strokes Franks scales gently causing the dragon to flinch and peek it's head around

"What's wrong Perce?" Frank questions as Percy continues to pet him

"Nothing, just I would have preferred traveling on the ground." Percy muttered as Frank snorts slightly with a cloud of smoke rising from his nostrils and chuckles brightly

"This is the fastest way Perce, we can land if you want." He said but Percy shakes his head

"No,no I'll be fine. I have nothing to hide anyway-"

SNAP
"What was that?" Percy immediately interupts his own sentence and snapped his head to the everlasting meadow bellow. Frank tilted his head down with his ears pokes up and alert.

"....it's probably just a creature from below..." He muttered lowly and cranes his neck around the surrounding trees in search for the source but gave up.
Percy slowly nodded.

"I suppose so, maybe it was just some wolf pack or- WATCH OUT!!!" Percy screams and clung onto Frank's ears as a herd of arrows emerges from a few trees infront of them and towered over them about to plummet down to them.

"AHHHHH!!!!"

"AHHHHH!"

"..AHHHH!? Wha?!"
William jolted awake and almost fell off of Franks back by was able to cling on by his scales and heave himself up.

Frank quickly dove down into the forest narrowly missing the arrow herd and swerved rappidly between trees, it was impressive but Percy knew it wouldn't be long before Frank slipped up and went crashing into a tree. Percy's wings weren't an option and William was supporting no help due to him deflecting incoming arrows with a make shift wooden shield from earlier and held it high in attempt to block out the magority of the attacks but yet again. It couldn't be to long until the arrows demolish that to.
Percy scanned his surroundings before patting Frank's pelt and gesturing to a small clearing up ahead and the near distance of housed and busy building in the distance.
Once they got to civilization the hunt will stick out like a plump thumb and Percy and the gang could slip away without a trace. Plus Percy found it doubtfull to see citizens overlook a herd of girls chasing after innocent and obviously stressed boys.