7. wwwhhaaa?

DONT SCROLL!

WAIT A SECOND.
Ahem! Hello my viewer's, how are you all?
Good?
Bad?
...oh yeah you can't talk back to me.
Anyway, I'm sorry for the last chapter being so small, I have to admit it wasn't all I had planned but I didn't wish to ruin this chapter.
Now before you start I want to introduce a friend of mine shadowblade787

Who has published his/hers book recently and I think it's AMAZING.

Check it out...I dare you XD
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
{:Previously, on The Soul Dragged From heaven:}

Chiron muttered and swerved off beyond his desk to the door as Jason followed him out to the hall.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Laying on the comfy warm couch Percy stired silently, his head pounded furiously and his brain throbbed strongly against the walls of his skull.
Percy let out a groan as his wings let out a distressed flutter and twitched slightly in discomfort at behind lied on. Percy gently pulled himself up onto his elbows and squinted around the room as he tried to collect his barrings, through the blinding heat and light of a fire beside him he noticed he was in a room, that much was obvious, but wherever he was, wherever he'd been taken smelt strongly of wine and cinnamon. Cautiously Percy slowly glances around the room whilst rubbing his forehead, he ran a hand over a forming bump which was no doubt bruising up from the earlier fight and made Percy wince at the touch.
Percy noticed the room, especially the head trophy on the wall of the leopard head which glared down at him and snarled hideously.

"Urgh...my head." Percy muttered to himself and swung his legs over the couch and rested his head on his palms as her tried to soothe the nagging pain his head held. He wasn't sure whether it was from the charmspeack or...
ANNABETH!
It can't be.
Could it?

There was only one way to find out and Percy wasn't going to be left in the dark, not if he had anything to do with it.
Carefully Percy rose to his feet and perked up his ears to hear any suspicious noises.
He did.
Voices, frantic voices it seemed, as if one was trying to prove a point. Percy gently made his way over to the source, ignoreing the low life roars of the leopard head behind him which yowled for attention, Percy peeked beyond the already open door and poked his head out to see what the commotion was about.
It seemed to Percy as any normal arguement, maybe yesterday was all in his head and now he'd woken up?
That didn't make any sense.

Better said that nothing did anymore.

Percy barely notices the bloke he'd seen earlier, the one who claimed to be Jason who was talking to an elder man that Percy couldn't see since his back was turned to him, the elder had horse feet and sounded rather old along with his grey hair.
Centaur.

"Listen I know this may sound rash and you may disagree but...we can't hide this from the Gods, atleast Poseidon. Anyone. If the Fates spoke truthfully nothing good will come of this, we can't put innocent lives at risk." The elder muttered to Jason who sighed and rubbed his swollen eye making Percy smirk with glee.