6. The truth hurts some

{:Previously, on The Soul Dragged From heaven:}

Percys mind has only seconds to process what had happened.

That blonde hair

The strong grip.

Stormy grey eyes.

ANNABETH?!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Jason hobbled over to the clearly shocked Annabeth, clutching his swollen eye.
Piper had finally managed to claw out from the crowd as they fused over her

"I said I'm fine, move it!" She hissed as the herd of campers parted for her to get through, she hurried over to Jason and pulled his hand away gasping as his swollen eyes.
"Oh my Zeus I'm so sorry!" She muttered and glared at her boyfriend.

"It's fine, I'm fine. IV had worse,"Jason muttered as they finally got to Annabeth who was gripping onto Percy shivering slightly
"I'm sorry Ann. We tried to calm him down, promise."
Frank nodded slightly in agreement from were he was standing by the crowd and hissed in pain as Will Solace focused on healing the freshly cut wound.

"It's...it's alright," Annabeth mustered as she shoke out from her state of shock and began mumbling to herself as she tilted Percy's face to see him fully.
"Is it-"

"Percy," pipper interupted and sighed walking to her friend and lifted Riptide from the boys pocket "yes, it is him."
That was Annabeths time to freak, but as she did she threw her hands in the air stuttering to herself and allowed Percy to slip from her grip. Luckily Jason managed to swerve past Pipper and catch the minor before he collided with the floor and picked Percy up gently into his grip.

"H-h-how?! How did, what!" Annabeth yelled out, this seemed to shock many campers, and honestly Jason wasnt surprised to see the unusual calm girl freak out. He'd known her long enough to know where her knowledge lied.
She was blunt and specific.
If she said something was wrong. It was wrong.
If she said something was dead. It. was. dead.
Her mind simply couldn't process the truth and Pipper gently guided her down the hill and to Camp half blood where now both camps had joined to form a more secure and protective sanctuary. Jason although wandered down to Camp, having to push through eagers campers to have a peek at the winged hero.
However Jason finally managed to get through the crowd with the help of Hazel and Leo. Jason was glad of Hazel to finally become back to normal.
Nico had sadly died in the War, but Hazel claimed he was still alive and spent most of the seven years searching for him. But now Jason was happy to see the old Hazel shining through.
Jason then made it to the big house where Chiron was stationed, the old centaur answered the door, looking rather tired and uneasy, he seemed egaer to question Jason's bruises and cuts but halted himself with suprise to the sight of Percy.

"Oh my boy! How-how is this possible?" Chiron muttered as Jason shrugged.

"Im not sure Mr. Chiron, he just arrived." Jason replied, the old Centaur nodded his head gently before stepping his hooves aside and allowing him to enter. Jason smiled and thanked Chiron before wandering to the room which Jason believed to be Chirons office.
Dionysus still worked here, he was simply off on one of his ''errands" in Vagas and was due back at any time.
Chrion passed Jason and trotted elegantly to his desk and gestures to a long red couch by the fire

"Oh do put the poor child down, I bet he's exhausted by the time he wakes." Chiron mutters, Jason rolled his eyes but obeyed and padded over to the couch and layed his friend down onto the material and pushed a fluffy pillow to sit his head up.

"Thanks you so much Mr. Chiron, but would you mind if we had a word?" Jason asked him, immediately Chiron nodded and stayed put, Jason glances to Percy and sighed
"Uhm perhaps in private?"

"Oh sorry lad, of course." Chiron muttered and swerved off beyond his desk to the door as Jason followed him out to the hall.

Sorry this chapter was short. Comment any suggestions you want me to add or want to see in further chapters!