5. Camp!?

{:Previously, on The Soul Dragged From heaven:}

All Percy felt was the agonising pain slithering through his brain, eyes and even his spine and Choas' comforting smile before he drifted into unconsciousness.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Percy grumbled to himself as hushed whispers slithered into his weak ears, they seemed so loud, so vague but yet barley a mumble. Percy shuffles slightly feeling a large and heavy weight hugging his back but he knew he was lied down, he could feel the all to familliar mud below him and small heaps of grass playing with his hair and tickling his palms, almost instantly the voices stopped and Percy let out a huff of relief and curled up further into a ball enjoying the warmth he held.
However that was short lived when he heard small and hesitant crunches of leaves and grass approaching him, Percy's body stiffened almost immediatlly and he felt a shiver race through his bones as his gut churned whilst doing flips and cartwheels as it trying to undo the formed knot of nervousness within Percy's stomach, so Percy hung tight and noticed two large black feather like curtains cover him,
A blanket? Cover?
However Percys brain began to ache and he let out a groan of pain as he peeked over the black curtain and noticed a large and heavy built man slowly walking towards Percy as though he was some deranged animal with a coin firm in his grip, he had sandy like hair, blue electric eyes and looked around 20 or so, there was a large crowd behind him of teens and a few older ones who also weilded weapons.
Percy let out a yelp and pulled his body up and scrapped his legs against the dirt in an attempt to make a sudden leg for it but his head somehow felt incredibly dizzy and as he tried to move he only stumbled over his own vision and hit the mud again

"Shhh it's okay...uh kid." He heard the man mutter, his voice was smooth and somewhat comforting but Percy winces and tried to lift his back, but it felt like lead.
As though a huge bolder had been placed there to hold him hostage against the floor, he somehow managed to pull his head sideways to see what held him down but almost screamed as tow large black feathered winds were poking from his back, they were almost the size of Percy himself and the lower feather dangles to his ankle. However Percy refused to get distracted and faced to the stranger slowly coming closer and closer by each passing second.

"Who...where am I?" Percy finally managed to say through huff of pain, he felt the world around him freeze as the mans eyes widened at the minors tone.

"Percy?" The man muttered in utter disbelief. Although Percy just lifted himself more until he was sat up and able to move his body around to come face to face with the man.

"Yes?" Percy replies as the mans stance changed immediately to the point his face held nothing but disbelief and pure happiness

"Percy." He repeated in shock and seemed to not fully believe Percy

"Uhh yes."

"Percy! Oh my gods your alive!!" The rather loud man bellowed and took smooth long strides towards Percy with his hands wide slightly as though ready for Percy to go hurling at him. However Percy did the exact opposite and frantically shuffled away from the deranged man almost yelping as his palms pushed down on his black feathers and pulled them, the man frowns deeply at this and stopped in his tracks making it painfully obvious he was upset yet curious.
"Percy...it's me. Jason." The muttered and almost immediately Percy's face went from nervous to absolutely terrified

"What!? W-Wha...how did I get here! Who the Hades are you and what have you done to my friends!" Percy literally roared at him and climbed to his feet pulling out his pen and sneered at the elder. The nerve of this guy!
Messing with his mind like some creep.
He didn't even look like Jason! And Jason certainly had no twin.