Change

"Bloody hell," Lotor grunted as he heard alarms in his ship going off as red lights surrounded him while he was aimed to a white cold planet below him as his ship shook. Lotor growled trying to pull up but it was no use.

He gasped as the ship hit the ground of the planet as he slammed his head again the controls while he could hear a loud cracking sound as the ship rolled and he grunted trying to sit tight for the ship to stop, he couldn't feel any pain of any wounds as adrenaline pumped through his veins and swear ran down his face.

Finally the ship stopped and Lotor gasped for air as he moved his left arm to touch the sigh of his head where the helmet cracked but made a small sounds when he moved his arm. He looked down seeing it was broken in multiple placed.

"Wha- ah!" Lotor grabbed his side seeing a piece of metal going through his abdominal from behind his seat. His breathing sped up as he grabbed the metal with his trembling hand that was his only good one.

"Ancient stars..." He prayed quietly and counter in his head taking a few deep breaths as he ripped the metal out of him in a fluent move but he screamed in pain feeling blood flowing down his stomach and from his back. His hand slammed on the control panel until he found the ejection button that ejected the top of the ship off and he crawled out.

He grunted jumping onto the ground but fell to one knee. He panted holding his wound on his stomach as his broken arm hung at his side while he walked away from the ship. Lotor felt cold sweat run down the back of his neck while the cold air rushed against him and made the prince shiver as he walked. He felt weaker every second and soon lost balance, falling to the snow as his blood mixed with it.

"I w-will not die o-on this tundra..." Lotor shivered as he pulled himself to crawl across the snow praying no one could see how pathetic he looked. A prince of the galra crawling and bleeding in the snow.

He found himself on top of a small hill but cried out when the snow started to fall under him and he tumbled down the other side into a small valley dip and panted with half of his face in the snow.

Lotor shook as he pushed himself up from the snow and leaned against the small hill behind him as he stared up at the falling light snow as he held his wound panting.

"I-is anyone there?" He pleaded as he felt cold, his helmet was broken so he couldn't see if he contacted anyone.

"Anyone...? Acxa? Kolivan..?" Lotor had tears in his eyes looking up at the sky. He was going to die here, alone, freezing or bleeding to death.

"P-please... Antok? Kolivan?" His breathing slowed down as his vision was fading on him, he couldn't focus on anything as he stared at the white sky feeling a single tear run down his face when his vision started to go white and his ears ring.

"Hey hey stay still, your hurt man,"

Lotor gasped away as he could hear his ears ringing when alarms where going off around him and saw he was in his own room he was forced as he was alone once again. He gulped as everything was fuzzy in his brain, he couldn't capture the dream of what must've been his death or near death.

"O-oh stars..." Lotor gripped his shirt tightly as his eyes where wide with panic and he closed his eyes tightly leaning against the wall next to his bed.

He almost died, he was going to die, maybe he did for a moment... But Lance, Lance saved him more than he thought he did, the blood, the hypothermia, the fear that clouded him, it would've all killed him if Lance came any later. But what where those names again? He couldn't comprehend them as they where a blur, muffled in his ears.

His hair fell in his face as he sat up. He pushed it back but looked at the long locks pursing his lips. He's not the same as he was before, he's not whoever he once was, whatever the Galra is he's not like that, not them, he didn't feel like he belonged to the galra or even was full galra, it didn't feel right to be just the galra...

Lotor got out of the bed as he had on a black long sleeve that was fitting around his muscular body and the neck stopped at his throat while he had black pants. He went to the bathroom as he stared at himself through the mirror with wide eyes.

"You'd be risking everything, even your life,"

"I already am by speaking with you, I know to much, the empire mustn't find the truth," his voice spoke in his head while Lotor stood in front of a large man that had a mask in a purple and black suit.

"Knowledge or death, I know to much to not make a difference in this war," he spoke softly.

"You'd have to do the trial if you truly wish to join, even hybrids must," a deep voice said.

"I accept, I must know my meaning rather than walk aimlessly in this universe, the empire does not need me," he looked down.

"How do I know your telling the truth," the voice snarled down at him.

"You have my word, I will serve as one of the soldiers of the Marmora, I am no more no less than anyone else," he bowed to the man in respect.

"And if the empire recalls for you again?"

"Than I am the perfect spy," he smirked and the large galra nodded.

Lotor gasped grabbing his chest at the memory. The Marmora... Was it a resistance in this war he was told about? Out casted? He's a hybrid of the galra and something else... So many questions of what he could be or who.

But does it really matter anymore?

He grabbed the scissors from the drawers as he held his hair. He scrunched up his face glaring at himself in the mirror. Lotor couldn't stand how he looked, he was a mystery, not full galra, not wanted by whatever the empire is, don't even know what the Marmora is or who.

He gripped his long hair as his hand trembled. He promised Lance and the others he would change, it was true, he didn't have a choice, he couldn't dread on his non existence past.

He raised the scissors to his hair and closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

Why hold onto something he couldn't have, it was time for change. It was a perfect time to make change, no one to hold onto, nothing, no memories except little flashbacks.

Snip

Are You Proud of What You Made Me?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara