Ong Seongwoo-Complicated Part 2

{REQUESTED}

Then the door opened!

As you and Ong looked at who it was, you both saw Jihoon and Daniel.

Jihoon and Daniel: Y/N are you crying?!!

The three of you heard Ong scoff.

Ong: So what if she is?

As you heard that, more and more tears fell out.

You: I-I got to go.

You dashed out of there as fast as you could.

Jihoon: Y/N wait!!

Jihoon ran after you, while Daniel stepped up to Ong. He grabbed Ong's collar shirt and looked angry.

Daniel: What the hell did you do to her?!!

Ong: None of your business.

Ong pushed Daniel away, and started to leave the room.

Ong: I have a date with somebody.

Daniel was left in the room, alone, frustrated and pissed off.

Meanwhile...

As you were running, you heard Jihoon's voice calling out your name, but you still didn't stop.

Jihoon: Y/N! Wait!!

You: Don't worry about me!! Just go home!

He finally caught up to you, and grabbed your wrist in order to turn you around.

Jihoon: Y/N-

You: Jihoon, I said go home.

You pulled your wrist away and felt tears fall out. You suddenly felt a hand cup one of your cheeks, and wipe the tears away.

Jihoon: How can I go home, when I'm worrying too much about you?

You grabbed his hand lightly, and said, "I'll be fine don't wor-"

Jihoon grabbed your wrist once more, and pulled you into a hug. Making you widen your eyes.

Jihoon: If you keep saying that, it'll make me worry even more. I know you're not fine, and you don't have to tell me what happened, if it's too hard.

At that point, your heart started to warm up, and you felt your tears disappear. He pulled away, and smiled, but you pulled back into a hug.

You: Thank you Jihoon, you're a true friend.

He didn't know why, but his heart ached as you said, "friend."

Jihoon: No problem, I'm always there for you.

As you both hugged it out for a while, you heard from a distance of somebody calling out your name. You both turned to see who it was, and it was none other than Daniel.

Daniel: Yah!! I just *breathes hard* found out *breathes hard* what *breathes hard* happened!!

Jihoon: Daniel! Don't be so loud.

Jihoon gave Daniel a sign of 'be quiet!' Daniel ignored him, of course, and turned to you.

Daniel: Are you okay?!?

You: Not really, but I'm feeling better now that you both are here.

Daniel: HOW DID WE NOT SEE THIS COMING?!

Jihoon hit Daniel's head and said, "Be quiet!"

"Ahh!!" Daniel said and rubbed his head

You laughed watching the two argue.

You: Guys, you know what would make me happy?

Daniel and Jihoon: Milk tea?

You: Exactly! Let's go! My treat!!

Jihoon: No! I'll do it! You had a rough day!!

You: Awee thanks Jihoon!

You hugged him tightly, and pulled away.

***

As months passed by, you, Jihoon, and Daniel had grew distant from Ong. He started dating Min-Seo, and you were fine with that. You didn't care as much as you did before, but it still hurt sometimes. Ong got jealous whenever he saw you with Daniel, and Jihoon. He even showed it time to time. Once he even bumped into Jihoon on purpose and didn't even apologize.

***

As you sat down in your desk, you saw that your notebooks were gone. You looked everywhere, and saw that Daniel had them.

You: Daniel!

He stuck out his tongue and smiled.

You: Give it to me!

Daniel: You have to reach up here first!

He extended his arm higher, making it hard for you to grab.

You: Just give it to me!

You then felt a hand grab your wrist, and pull you away. You quickly looked and saw that it was Ong. You tried to get out of his grip, but all he said was, "I want to talk."

You kept mouthing "HELP ME!" To Daniel, but he just shrugged and left back into the classroom. Wow, I can't believe he left me like that. You thought as you were still being dragged by Ong.

He pulled you to the front of the school, and finally released his tight grip. You tried to run away, but Ong back hugged you.

Ong: I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused. I miss you.

You: Seon-

Ong: Just hear me out. I've been miserable this whole time without you, and I didn't know what to do.

You: Seongwoo, to be honest, I did miss you too.

Ong smiled as he looked relieved.

You: But overtime, I realized that I only missed you as a friend, and nothing more than that.

Ong: O-Oh.

You: Don't get me wrong, I just realized that it's probably best if we're just friends.

Ong: I see, well let's start over then. Hi, I'm Ong Seongwoo.

You smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Y/L/N Y/F/N."

You then put an arm around his neck, and said, "So how's it going with your girlfriend?"

"Great actually, but I think she's gonna end it soon." He said looking down sadly.

"Yikes! Well I'm here for you buddy." You said and ruffled his hair.

Ong: Thanks.

Ong smiled warmly, and you both went back into class before the bell rang. As soon as the other two found out, they were very happy.

Daniel: Wahhh!! Finally!

Jihoon: About time!

The two smiled and looked happy. You and Ong left to lunch, while the other two had to stay behind.

Daniel: So I'm guessing we'll never tell her how we feel?

Jihoon sighed and said, "We can't, we already know she's gonna end up with him in the future."

Daniel: What if they don't?

Jihoon: Then I guess it's fine, but know your boundaries.

Daniel: Yeah, yeah. Says the one who was close to confessing.

Jihoon: Whatever, let's go eat. I'm hella hungry!

Daniel agreed and they both left to the cafeteria.

Who knows who'll she end up with?

End!