Kim Donghyun? Im Youngmin? Part 1

Im Youngmin was your best friend and he always has been ever since middle school. He wasn't popular nor was he bullied, he was just a normal teenage boy. During Sophmore year of high school, a new kid ws new to school.

Few weeks ago....

Teacher Kim: Class we have a new student, meet Kim Donghyun.

Donghyun walked in nervously and smiled.

Donghyun: H-hi, my name is Donghyun and I hope I can be friends with all of you guys.

The whole class clapped and said hello and other stuff.

Teacher Kim: Go sit next to Y/N, Y/N raise your hand.

Present Day....

Since then, Donghyun was one of those popular boys. He got along with everyone and a group of boys soon hung out with him. You and Youngmin were friends with him for the first week but then he just started to drift away. You both didn't care much since you guys did only know him for like a week. But for some reason, Donghyun always stared at you or took quick glances at you then look away and Youngmin would squeeze your hand and pull you closer.

You were walking with Youngmin to your next classroom, P.E., you didn't like it but Youngmin seemed to enjoy it.

Youngmin: Aww come on Y/N! It's fun!

You: For you! You're athletic, I'm not.

Youngmin: Y/N, you're in the volleyball team.

You: Yeah but besides that I suck!

Youngmin: You're good at everything! You just don't see it.

You: Yeah, ok, let's just go.

You saw Donghyun wave at you and you were confused. Was he waving at you or somebody else? You waved back awkwardly and he smiled.

P.E. Teacher: We are going to be playing soccer and it's divided into two teams! Girls and boys together!

Unfortunately, Youngmin was on the other team but Donghyun was on your team. Donghyun's friends kept saying stuff like "ohhh get some Donghyun!" You were disgusted and confused by what they said. You tied your hair up into a pony tail and got into ready position. Some boy whistled and said "damn!" It made you (of course), Youngmin, and Donghyun look at him. You whispered "ew" and started playing.

When the ball came to you, you kicked it to Donghyun and he passed it back to you. You both made a goal and hugged each other. There was an awkward feeling but it was just a quick hug.

Youngmin's POV

Crap! Why couldn't I be on her team?! I thought as I shook it off and got the ball.

I played rough and "accidentally" fell on top of Y/N. I looked at her a bit and she looked so pretty.

Y/N: Umm hi?

Youngmin: Um oh yeah sorry!

I got off of her and she started playing again. I could see Donghyun mad and I just smirked and played again.

Donghyun's POV

Ok he wanna be like that? I'll play rough then, I started tripping him on purpose and got the ball quicker than him. I suddenly passed it to Y/N and she went quick, passing the ball back to me, letting me score. It was basically just me and her playing on our team but we were still winning.

Donghyun: GOAL!!!!!

Y/N: YES!

I hugged her again and I could see Youngmin getting jealous and I just smirked like how he did.