Im Youngmin-Everything Was Perfect!

For the last three years, Im Youngmin has been mean to me. Yes that's right IM YOUNGMIN. He might seem nice but he's just a fucking cold guy that should die. He wasn't always like this, he was nice to me three years ago....

Three years ago......

Youngmin and I have been the bestest friends ever! We always did everything together and people thought we were dating and people cheered us on. We always said we weren't dating because we were just friends, best friends.

But something happened, he got a girlfriend in middle school. He started to drift away from me. She was always nice she seemed like a bitch but was very nice.

I didn't care though because come on I'm not like that. I was ok with it because I did have plans and I had other friends besides him. There was Somi and Doyeon. They started becoming my best friends. But something was off Youngmin always skipped out on every class and he was a smart and responsible student.

A week later.....

Youngmin's POV

I started dating this cute girl, she was much better than hanging out with Y/N. I loved her and she was my girlfriend so we always spent time together.

I know I've been missing school these past days but I didn't care all I cared about was her.

Y/N's POV

I didn't really care about Youngmin's absence. Sure I got worried sometimes but come on I know he'll be fine and plus he's probably with his girlfriend. I am his best friend but I'm ok without him.

And plus I started to become friends with three boys, which who they call themselves Brand New Music. There's Daehwi, Donghyun, and Woojin. Although I feel like Daehwi likes me.

2 weeks later....

Daehwi confessed to me and I accepted but for some reason Youngmin started to ignore me?

Youngmin's POV

I got pissed at Y/N because Daehwi confessed to her and she accepted! Yes! I admit I do like her! I broke up with my girlfriend just for her! But when I was going to confess to her Daehwi showed up and confessed to her first!

I got pissed and threw my rose away, the one that I was suppose to give her.

Present.....

Y/N: Youngmin! Why do you keep avoiding me?!!!!

I turned away from her and walked away.

Y/N: YOU KNOW WHAT YOUNGMIN I'M FINISHED TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY YOU KEEP AVOIDING ME FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS! I'M DONE! IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME AGAIN YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME!

I got angry and turned her around.

Youngmin: DO YOU WANNA KNOW THE REASON WHY?? WHY I KEEP AVOIDING YOU?! WHY I KEEP TURNING AWAY FROM YOU?!! THREE YEARS AGO I WAS GONNA CONFESS TO YOU BUT DAEHWI WENT FIRST AND BEAT ME TO IT!!! HE WON!! I LOST!!!

Y/N was shocked

Y/N: You liked me? Since when? I-I-I-

I got fustrated and kissed her hard. She didn't kiss back so I kissed harder. She finally kissed back which made me smile. We kissed passionately and I pulled away.

Youngmin: I love you, for a long time now. Ever since we've known each other, I just said no to the people who always cheered us on because you always looked uncomfortable with it.

She started tearing up

Y/N: I'm so sorry I didn't even notice before.

Youngmin: It's ok, you should probably go back to your boyfriend.

I turned away but she back hugged me

Y/N: We broke up a long time ago due to his moving.

I got happy but didn't show it, she then turned me around and kissed me.

Y/N: I'm sorry for not noticing before, will you still accept me?

I smiled

Youngmin: Of course

And hugged her tightly in my arms.

Everything was perfect!