Yoo Seonho-Will You Accept Me?

Beginning of freshmen year in high school! As you were ready to take steps closer to your future! But there was one thing that you had in mind to do. Confess to your boy best friend, who's also your all time crush. But he was also a popular boy, so he had a lot of "fan girls."

As weeks had passed by you were planning on how to confess to him. And you finally figured it out.

Seonho's POV....

As I went to my locker, I found a sticky note on my locker.

I like you, if you want to know who I am follow these sticky notes. <------

I followed each note.

Shouldn't you know my feelings by now? Aigoo why are you like that?

The thing is do you love me back?

I might be.....

In love with you

These notes are adorable, I wonder who it is! This should be fun to figure it out! I finally reached the last note.

If you really want to know who I am, please come up the stairs.

I walked up and there I saw, my one and only best friend.

Your POV...

Please come up, please come up!

As I was hoping he came up, I heard footsteps and saw a shadow. I peeked my eyes a bit and only to see his beauty right next to me.

Seonho: Did you write this?

You nodded nervously

Seonho: Oh well...I'm sorry I just don't feel the same about you.

You started tearing up and questioned yourself.

You: If you didn't like me, then why did you come up the stairs?

Seonho: Well it wo-

You: It would be rude?

Seonho nodded and gave an apolegetic smile.

You: Why am I so stupid? Uh....I'll just take these. *Snatches sticky notes out of his hand* Let's just pretend this never happened.

You left quickly before you let him see your tears fall.

Seonho: Y/- *sighs* damn it! Great, now I just lost my best friend.

As weeks passed by, you've been getting hate because somehow somebody spreaded this and now you've got haters.

You went to school the next day and you've been avoiding Seonho ever since. You finally had made a decision, you were going to drop out. You couldn't take it anymore, espicially with Seonho and his stupid fangirls.

Everytime Seonho tried talking to you, you left him or made an excuse. Everytime you were hurt by a hater, he would just stare at you and act like he didn't care, but you knew he always looked at you, worriedly.

You had the papers for dropping out, and you headed straight for the office. As you were walking, you saw Seonho and you turned quickly but it was too late already. Seonho quickly came to you and took you out to the roof.

Seonho: Why are you avoiding me?!

You: Don't you know already?

He shook his head but still looked angry.

You: I embarassed myself in front of you, I was hurt by you.

Seonho suddenly realised it but then saw the paper in your hand. He walked up to you, and grabbed your wrist.

You: Ah! My wrist!

Seonho: You're dropping out?!

You: Yes! Why?! Do you have a problem with it?!

Seonho: Of course I do! You're my best friend!

You: If you were my best friend then why weren't you there when I was hurt by one of your obsessed girls?! Oh maybe because you're humiliated by me?!

Seonho: Y/N

He tried reaching out to your hand but you pulled away.

You: I wouldn't even recall you being my best friend. You're just a stranger I used to love.

You walked away before anymore tears could fall out but he grabbed your hand and pulled you into his embrace. Seonho hugged you tighter than before.

Seonho: I'm so sorry for everything that I have caused. I love you, and I should've realised it a long time ago. My feelings for you were always more than that.

You heard him cry and hug you and tears fell out of your eyes too.

You: Then where were you when I confessed?

Seonho: I'm sorry, I realised my feelings as soon as I saw you again.

You both cried and hugged each other.

You: I love you

Seonho: Me too

End