Park Woojin-Forced Marriage

Woojin's POV

You would think that marriage would be great right? Well NO! Marriage is not great espicially when it's forced marriage.

Author's POV

You and Woojin were assigned to be in a marriage but not a good marriage a forced one. He hated it, he hated you because you were a spoiled brat. You on the other hand, loved it and him. When you first saw him you thought he was so beautiful and agreed as soon as you saw him. He didn't love you, not at all, in fact he even had a girlfriend that he loved but had to break up with her due to this marriage.

On the day of your wedding day, he was bitter about everything and refused to talk to people who asked about your guys future. But you were all talking and laughing with everyone.

Why does it have to be her? Why a spoiled ass brat? Why a fake? Woojin thought as he played with his cake.

Then your grandmother came up to Woojin and gave him money.

Your grandmother: This is to get you both a little started.

Then she left

Why in the damn hell would she give me money? I mean we're already rich plus this is the whole reason why we got married for money and the company. Woojin thought as he mentally rolled his eyes.

After the wedding....

You both got home and you were so excited to live with him.

You: Jagi! (I don't usually use korean words but for the sake of this imagine I have to.) Let's go to sleep together! But not like that!

Woojin: Look Y/N, just because we're married doesn't mean you can call me that. And let me set off some rules here.

You nodded

Woojin: Since this was an arranged marriage don't think I'll ever love you. And we do NOT share bedrooms, I prefer sleeping by myself.

You giggled (hate that word)

You: Ok jagi

Woojin: What did I say?!

You: I could call you that since we are married after all.

You left into your room. Damn how annoying! I can't believe I have to marry this kind! I could always get a divorce right? Woojin thought as he had an irritated face.

The next day....

Woojin woke up early and tried to leave before you woke up but you woke up way before him. You saw him and smiled.

You: Good morning jagi!

He just rolled his eyes and turned away.

Woojin: Yeah I'm leaving, I'll be back later.

You: But toda-

He shut the door without even listening to you. You thought he was probably just tired so you just thought it was cute.

Hours later and Woojin's POV...

I was going to the orphanage since my dad told me to go. I went and saw Y/N there? I saw her talking and playing with the kids.

Woman (I don't know what name to do so) : Can I help you?

Woojin: What? Oh yes, I would like to donate $50.

Woman: Oh thank you! We really appreciate it!

I gave her a smile and said that it was not a problem at all. I then saw Y/N again and asked the lady why Y/N was here.

Woman: Y/N is here daily, every Sundays and Thursdays. I feel bad though, today was her birthday and she spent her time all day playing with kids.

I was confused, Y/N? The spoiled brat? Her birthday? Spent her time with orphans on her birthday? Well I might say that is much kindness. Y/N finally made eye contact and smiled. She waved at me, I never noticed that she had such a beautiful smile. Wait wait wait! What? Ummm did I just compliment her? The hell?

I finally walked up to her and told her that I'll take her home.

Weeks later and Y/N POV....

I finally came home from the orphanage Donghyun dropped me off. I became close to Donghyun when I saw Woojin's friends. He thought I was a spoiled brat but eventually warmed up to me. I came home around 10-11pm. When I opened the door, I saw Woojin looking angry as hell.

Woojin: Where in the hell were you?!

You: I was with Donghyun at the orphanage.

Woojin: Why the hell were you with Donghyun?!

You: Why the hell do you care? I thought you didn't love me so why the hell are you wondering?

Woojin: The hell? Do you think I'm worried about you? Hell no! I was worried about Donghyun! I don't want him to catch your annoying-ness!

You scoffed, hearing enough of his bullshit.

You: Yeah yeah, sorry for taking your friend today but he wanted to hang out with me. I don't want to argue so bye I'm going to sleep.

And with that you left, not wanting to argue with him anymore. You were starting to fall out of love with him. There was no one else, it was just that he was fustrating you and you had enough of it.

Of course I was worried about you. Why do you think I asked why you were with Donghyun? Or why I stayed up until you came home? Y/N you made me fall hard for you. Why can't you see it? Woojin thought as he sighed and fell asleep.

Months later....

You started coming home late at the same time around 10-11pm. And Woojin didn't like it, he didn't like the fact that you were always gone, and he didn't like it when you always hung out with Donghyun instead of him. You both finally had the biggest fight ever that you cried.

You: Congratulations Woojin, you finally did it. You finally made me fall out of love with you. Here are the divorce papers, don't worry about the company I talked to my family already and they compromised. Goodbye Woojin who knows when we'll meet again.

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you got your luggage and was about to leave. You finally made one last eye contact with him and you saw tears rolling down his cheeks too. You grabbed the door knob but you heard him mumble something.

Woojin: Don't go

You: Too late

You twisted the door knob but he pulled your arm, making you turn to him, and he pulled you into a kiss. You couldn't kiss back but you finally slowly started to melt into him and kiss back. Tears were still rolling down both of your cheeks of course.

Woojin: I love you Y/N, I don't know how you did it but you made me fall hard for you. You made me fall so hard for you that I always stayed up for you until you came home, asked where you were or why you were with Donghyun because I was jealous. And fought with you because I couldn't even express my love for you. So I'm sorry Y/N for all the bullshit I gave you. I love you and I'll sign the divorce papers if you still want them signed.

He was about to grab the papers but you got it first.

You: Now that I know your actual feelings, we'll love each other for reals and not hate each other. I love you too Woojin and I always will.

You both pulled in for a kiss and cuddled on the bed with each other.