Lee Daehwi-Break Up Part 1

You and Daehwi have been dating ever since the last 3 weeks. You guys have been fine but he was always hiding you from his friends and you wondered why.

Daehwi: Are you ok Y/N? You spaced out.

You: Huh? Oh it's nothing let's go.

You smiled and so did he.

Daehwi: Ok let's go!

Daehwi's friend then showed up.

Donghyun: Ahh Daehwi!

Daehwi then gave a shock and hid you threw the bushes. You gasped at his reaction.

After Donghyun left...

Daehwi: Ok the coast is clear!

Daehwi then took your hand to pull you up but you refused.

You: Um what was that?

Daehwi: What was what?

You: Hiding me!

Daehwi: Oh that?

You: Uh no duhh that!

Daehwi: Look Y/N I have a reputation at school. I don't want you to ruin it. It's as simple as that.

You gasped at his words, you didn't even bother to tear up because you have had enough of his shit. He was a play/bad boy, hard to believe right? He always seemed like he wasn't the type but he was alright.

You: RUIN YOUR REPUTATION? You care more about your reputation than me? Me ruin your reputation? Puh-lease if you wanted a break up you could've asked for one instead of hinting it!

Daehwi was in shock!

Daehwi: B-break up?

You nodded

Daehwi was confused and fustrated.

Daehwi: FINE LET'S BREAK UP! I HAVE MANY OTHER GIRLS THAT ARE PRETTIER THAN YOU!

You scoffed not believing what this boy just said.

You: You think I give a living fuck about who you date? NO! Go ahead date other girls, like it'll hurt me! I don't even give a fuck if you date my worst enemy!

Daehwi scoffed

Daehwi: I can't believe I actually went out with you when you were going to ruin my reputation!

You: I can't believe I actually liked you! That's it! I'm out!

And you both left pissed off at each other.

The next day....

You went to school still pissed at that asshole. You went to class and since you came early, you decided to go to sleep. You woke up with the feeling of someone looking at you. You turned your head to the door and saw....

Lai Guanlin

You stumbled in shock.

Guanlin: Ahh sorry to scare you

You nodded

You: It's ok

You were gonna get up but tripped on the desk. Ahhh! Stupid me! You thought

You were waiting to hit the ground but when you opened your eyes, there you saw Lai Guanlin catching you.

Guanlin: Are you ok?

You nodded

There was a crowd that started to surround you both. There was a lot of 'oohs' and 'aahs.'

Right when this was happening, Daehwi was at the crowd and saw Guanlin holding you. His anger boiled up and started fisting his hands.

Youngmin: Hey are you ok?

Daehwi mumbled "just fine" with angerness.

You got up from Guanlin noticing that you both were staring at each other for a while.

You: Ok! Ok! There's nothing else to see!

Then they all left but one.

Guanlin: Hey Y/N can I hang out with you during lunch?

You: Sure why not?

You both smiled at each other.

Bell ring!

You: Well I should go! Bye!

A month later....

You and Guanlin started hanging out and you really didn't care for Daehwi anymore. Daehwi started dating your enemy but you didn't care. Daehwi always tried making you jealous by kissing or hugging her but you didn't care plus Guanlin would always come in and take you away from the love birds.

Daehwi: Ahhh! Your so cute!

Daehwi walked with your enemy and you were in the hall way waiting for Guanlin. Daehwi saw you and tried to make you jealous.

Daehwi: You look so cute! Can I kiss you?

Your enemy "giggled"
(I HATE USING THAT WORD, I DON'T KNOW WHY)

Your enemy: Sure why not?

Your enemy looked at you then started kissing him. You swear you almost threw up in your mouth until you saw Guanlin!

You: Linlin!

Guanlin: Hey sorry I took long! You know teachers.

You nodded and hugged him.

You: Thank goodness! You came in the right time! The disgusting couple were kissing and you saved me!

Yes you said it loud so they could hear.

Guanlin laughed

Guanlin: You really hate them that much?

You: Of course! Now let's go Linlin! I wanna get ice cream!

Daehwi hearing all of this pulled your enemy away from him. Aish! Why isn't anything working? She gave him a nickname?! She never gave me one! How could she do this?! Daehwi thought
(I feel like I made him too much of an ass?)

A few months later...

You and Guanlin got closer while Daehwi broke up with his girfriend. Daehwi was sad because everytime he tried talking to you, you made excuses or left because you saw Guanlin.

***

School finally ended! You were so excited for the weekend! You were gonna go catch up on sleep! You heard your name being called. This is it! This will be my time to confess to her! Guanlin thought, holding a rose in his hand.