Ha Sungwoon-Dating My Friend Part 3

Sungwoon: Do you like me?

You: Um...well....um....hey look! We finished cleaning I gotta go!

You were about to run away when Sungwoon grabbed your wrist and made you go closer to him. He stared at your eyes while you tried looking away.

Sungwoon: Y/N look at me.

You finally looked at him and your eyes met with his.

Sungwoon: Do you like me?

He asked again

You: I'd rather not tell you, your dating my friend. I don't want to get between that plus I'm dating your friend.

You could tell he was tearing up a bit when he released your wrist and turned away.

Sungwoon: Ah right, I'm sorry that I asked.

You: It's ok, I should probably go Sungwoon. Let's not talk about any of this again.

Sungwoon: Ok.

Then he remembered

Sungwoon: Y/N! Wait!

You turned around

Sungwoon: You said if there was a next time I could walk you home right?

You smiled a bit

You: Yes, you could walk me home.

Sungwoon smiled and left with you. As you both were walking, it was awkward. You didn't know what to talk about.

Sungwoon: So how is it dating Taehyun?

You: Huh? Oh it's great, he's very nice and sweet. I love him.

You lied

Sungwoon: Oh

You: Well this is where I live. Bye.

You were going to go when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug.

Sungwoon: I know you're the one for me and I know I'm the one for you. So tell me when you realise your feelings and come to me. I love you and I'll always be waiting for you.

He hugged you tighter and whispered, "I hope you love me too." And finally realeased you.

He walked away leaving you in a shock.

Love me? I can't love him back, Y/F/N is dating him. You thought but you somehow didn't feel happy hearing those words from your crush.

The next day, Taehyun didn't come to school so you were alone while the couple was still cuddling. He finally texted you.

Taehyun❤: Hey I'm not at school.

You: Yeah I noticed😒

Taehyun❤: Sorry😁 but can we meet up at the park we used to go to later?

You: Sure

Taehyun❤: Ok bye I love you

You: Ok bye love you too!

Taehyun❤: I love you so much why don't you see me?
Not sent

You sat down in class and was waiting for the day to be over. Sungwoon would always stare at you time to time. It was creeping you out and he ignored what your friend was saying today. He usually doesn't do that. After class, he left quickly. Your friend looked sad.

You: Hey are you ok?

Your friend: No, I think Sungwoon doesn't love me anymore.

Crap you thought