Jung Sewoon-Just You

You and Sewoon have been together before his debut. You both were in Starship but he debuted first. You took some time off and went to school instead. He started to get mad at you because you weren't giving him any attention because you had exams coming up. You guys fought but you couldn't let that distract you from studying so you ignored it. You were pissed but you didn't really care at this time. Sewoon on the other hand, got very pissed. So he called his best friend.

Sewoon: Hey Jaehwan! I needa talk

Jaewhan: Okay okay! (Just had to😂)

They both met at Starship.

Jaewhan: What you need?

Sewoon: I'm mad at my girlfriend! She's not giving me any attention! (Did I make him too clingy?)

Jaewhan: Well does she have a reason?

Sewoon: She's studying for exams.

Jaewhan sighed

Jaehwan: You need to give her a break, she's not an idol but a trainee and still needs to go to school. Let her off the hook, she's studying right now so of couse she can't give you any attention.

Sewoon: Yeah I guess your right.

Jaehwan: Plus do you want her to fail and blame herself?

Sewoon: No! What should I do? She's still mad at me.

Jaewhan: Ok I got it......*tells him*

Sewoon: That sounds great! I'll do it tomorrow!

The next day.....

It was the day of your exams and you were stressed since that fight with Sewoon got to you. Your friend, SinB, called your name.

SinB: Hey are you ok?

You: Yeah I'm just stressed that's all.

SinB: Don't worry! You'll do great!

You: I hope so, let's go!

The bell rang and class started, but there was a mysterious guy in the fields.

(Because I'm too tired to write this)

Sewoon: Y/N I'm sorry please forgive me.

You: Of course I will!

You hugged him

You: *whispers* you didn't have to go big like this, now they know were dating.

Sewoon: I don't care! Hey everyone I'm dating her! She's been my girlfriend for a long time now! Please support us!

Everyone was shook but then started cheering you guys.

Girl 1: Wow! I wish I was pretty enough to get somebody that handsome!

Girl 2: So lucky!

Girl 3: Am I pretty enough to get somebody like that?

You laughed at their reaction.

SinB: THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!

You laughed at SinB

Principal: Ok that's enough! Time to go back to class and do your exams!

Everyone groaned

Student: Give us a break! We studied so long!

Student 2: Yeah

Everybody started yelling "come on!" Or "yeah!"

The principal turned to you guys.

Principal: Sewoon are you ok with this?

Sewoon: I'm fine with it!

The principal groaned and turned.

Principal: Since Sewoon is ok with it then we'll have one more hour that's it!

Everybody cheered

Sewoon came close to you and whispered, "I composed 'Just U' just for you."

He then pecked your lips and started to sing 'Oh Little Girl.'

You laughed

You: Your so cheesy